WINGDING

Author
pikepredator2
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 953
  • Reward points: 0
2010/10/25 22:07:22 (permalink)

WINGDING

I've lost count of how many of these I've been to. Always a great time. Anyone who has any complaints about this function can stick 'em up their keesters. Back in the day this used to be on the Monday night before the start of the "real" duck season that next Tuesday morning, before all the split seasons. Whole lotta more youth shotguns(used to love that, only in America). Better now though, early on a Sunday. Before it used to last until 11 or 12 o'clock, could never figure how the kids got up for school the next morning. Less babbling politicians now, thank god. Not one spoke last nite (actually I think only Mike Kelly was there, you know, Mr. anti-bailout, but grossed over a million in the cash for clunkers BAILOUT). Great food, great people, great prizes! Love to see the excitement of the duckling winners. Invested a total of 120 bucks, and my return: 3 flash lights, a pair of wader garters, a pair of polarized sunglasses(I'll use 'em for steelhead), and all of the tireless effort these guys put into this thing and trying to make duck hunting a great time around this area. Thanks to Mr. Tarasovitch, Uncle Sam, and all the rest. One question tho: who the hell had ticket #357? ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? Jealous? You betcha!!!!!!

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to: