DMAP coupons

Author
Outdoor Adventures
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1849
  • Reward points: 0
2010/07/15 14:32:44 (permalink)

DMAP coupons

I think I posted org under the wrong topic so here it is. OK, so would you like to apply for a DMAP coupon in say 2F. You find a number of landowners that offer DMAP coupons. We'll take Collins Pines for example. Their unit number is 835. Where is 835 located at? Collins is a owner of many properties and how do you know what properties are open for DMAP hunting??

3 Replies Related Threads

SilverKype
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 3842
    RE: DMAP coupons 2010/07/21 13:06:53 (permalink)
    OA

I'm not sure the lack of response is because you posted it under the wrong topic. Nobody may know. I would contact the pgc.

I did a search for you..

From dcnr website..

Whom should I contact for questions about DMAP?

For general questions about DCNR’s DMAP program on state forests and state parks, contact the Bureau of Forestry’s Ecological Services Section at (717) 787-3444.
    For specific questions about local DMAP areas, contact the local district office or Bureau of State Parks.
    For questions about the statewide DMAP program, the application process, coupon availability, or DMAP regulations, contact the Pennsylvania Game Commission at (717) 787-4250 or visit the Pennsylvania Game Commission website.

Local district

http://www.dcnr.state.pa.us/forestry/stateforests/index.aspx

Bureau of State Parks

http://www.dcnr.state.pa.us/stateparks/index.aspx

My reports and advice are for everyone to enjoy, not just the paying customers.
    Outdoor Adventures
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 1849
    RE: DMAP coupons 2010/07/31 14:23:28 (permalink)
    I found out that you have to contact the land owner to find the location of property available for hunting. 835 in 2F is located over by the reservoir in Warren co. You would think there would be an easier way to find out that info rather than calling the landowner. Thanks for taking the time to try and help me out.
    Jim_R
    Avid Angler
    • Total Posts : 112
    RE: DMAP coupons 2010/08/03 14:20:59 (permalink)

Jim_R

"There is certainly something in angling that tends to produce a serenity of the mind."

"The angling fever is a very real disease and can only be cured by the application of cold water and fresh, untainted air."
    Jump to: