Raquette Lake

Author
whiterobin
Novice Angler
  • Total Posts : 63
  • Reward points: 0
2010/06/03 21:40:41 (permalink)

Raquette Lake

hey, my friend has a lake house in the adirondacks on Raquette Lake and im just wondering how the fishing is up there... ive heard that its a pretty good lake to fish. are there streams that run into the lake or nearby that hold trout? i love to fly fish, but really have only fly fished for salmon and steelhead. I would love to go backbacking with the fly rod... can anyone help me out?
Thanks

2 Replies Related Threads

HookLineSinker
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 322
    RE: Raquette Lake 2010/06/04 00:38:57 (permalink)
    I believe there is an awesome Adirondack guide that pokes his head in here once in a while. I would highly recommend hiring him for a few days.

When hell freezes over, I'll fish there too.
    backin79
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 1582
    RE: Raquette Lake 2010/06/04 07:48:34 (permalink)
    Yeah man! That be the Tuna man for sure! wish I was a wee bit closer and no lawn to cut in the catskills..today i'm planting some big tomotae plants in my garden state.. my sister won another blues king contest at the guitar center last night! she is excellent blues player and I hope she wins in the finals. yeah it is a new stereo installmore power/ipod port/i'm also replacing stock speakers with the much better polk.. should be better fm reception too when i'm grillin and chillin around my site. rj you got my pm ! I can hear the strike guard pop from here off my tite locks oh them big lk browns in June!

stay out of the stock market /big brother is on the take
    Jump to: