50% Off Everything!

Author
steely34
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1280
  • Reward points: 0
2010/04/09 19:21:37 (permalink)

50% Off Everything!

I buddy of mine recently passed away unexpectedly. He operated a small fly shop south of Lancaster, Pa - one that was and still is, very well stocked with tying materials as well as rods, reels, gear, ect. With the shop now in his wife's hands, she is selling the inventory at 50% off. She has about a dozen Cortland Diamondback rods from 3 wt. to I believe 6wt. I just got back from paying her a visit and was surprised at what she has in stock. Everything from lines - a few reels, and alot of tying materials. There also is close to 11,000 flies in inventory priced at .50 a piece. If your in the area or are interested in a new rod - you may want to stop in at the Quiet Times Fly Shop - plus you will be helping out the wife of a great person. Understand that she will not be able to ship and all sales are by cash only. Here is the link to the web site that she currently has:

http://www.quiettimesflyshop.com/

If you give her a call - mention my name (Tom Herr). She'll be glad to talk to ya and give you an idea of what she has left or pm me.
post edited by steely34 - 2010/04/09 19:25:36

"They say you forget your troubles on a trout stream, but that's not quite it..... you begin to see where your troubles fit into the grand scheme of things, and suddenly they're just not such a big deal anymore."

John Gierach

1 Reply Related Threads

HCsteel
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 732
    • Reward points: 0
    RE: 50% Off Everything! 2010/04/12 18:20:46 (permalink)
    Anyone in the genreal area that wouldn't mind being a middle man and making some money shoot me a PM. Prefer someone with some reputation on here  Help a kid out.
    Jump to: