Antietam Lake--Berks County--Feb 5th

Author
2Bonthewater
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 651
  • Reward points: 0
2010/02/05 19:36:09 (permalink)

Antietam Lake--Berks County--Feb 5th

Action was slow, slow, slow.....OnTheHardWater from 1pm to 615 pm.....

I managed 9 small perch and two bluegills......the one bluegill was paper thin and 2 inches in length.......fish would appear on the SHOWDOWN, but didn't want to bite....just a bunch of sniffers !!!  There were not many holes drilled in to the ice, so I had to drill a few....my arm is hanging.......

Got to meet Electricman56....cool dude........definately need to fish with Mike in the near future.......loved his ice sled.......top drawer.....

there were a few of us who fished in the dark........when I left there were a few dudes on the ice.......hope they caught some fish

www.2bonthewater.com

1 Reply Related Threads

Electricman56
    New Angler
    • Total Posts : 20
    • Reward points: 0
    RE: Antietam Lake--Berks County--Feb 5th 2010/02/06 09:12:47 (permalink)
    Well you certainly did better than me Vinny, caught 3 small perch and one small bass. 

Like Vinny said, slow, lots of small bites and sniffers, (I got to see the sniffers first hand on Vinny's SHOWDOWN, top notch piece of equipment!).  I figure the storm coming in had a lot to do with the finicky fish.

Vinny, would love to hook up with you... next weekend maybe?  Hopefully the snow plows will have the ice cleared by then!              Take care of that arm!

May the holes in your net be no larger than the fish in it. ~Irish Blessing
    Jump to: