while browsing Shimano site

Author
backin79
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1582
  • Reward points: 0
2009/11/30 14:07:49 (permalink)

while browsing Shimano site

I noticed this disturbing article..http://fish.shimano.com/publish/content/global_fish/en/us/index/articles/feds_to_60_million.html .. you think perhaps these data agencies see big money targeting folks who have too much time and therefore must have enough money to go fishing?.. I think that is why licenses are going up again soon! they seem to be herding us towards a pay more get less program.. same corporate model used by cable internet service providers and networks. what a shame jmho.. oh as for visiting the shimano site..i want to contact and ask them if i can get a new paintless alum.handle for my stradic 1000.. i don't like the metal paint that rubs off on my middle finger when i twirl the handle using mf i get a carbon tacky paint alloy that is tough to rub off. By the way, I checked out the Shimano mgfb reel on sale 130.00.. nice but i did not like the fact they used a rubber washer kind of sort inside the front disk drag. I like the regular stradic if it is still made like the one I own.

stay out of the stock market /big brother is on the take

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to: