halloween

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
2Bonthewater
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 652
  • Reward points: 0
RE: halloween 2009/10/29 11:59:08 (permalink)
Hey Pork.......my kids loved the puking pumpkin

MM.......nope....but I would say I created his brother........

Mika-- the kids loved the link........carving away without the mess........that is awesome

useless......sniffle sniffle sniffle

hey subby

......misfits--halloween......cool....I was in a band and for Halloween we got all dressed up and played live Halloween music in the basement......type o negative, misfits, some danzig.....and a few other covers that evening.......some sabbath, machinehead, system of a down.....mostly halloween stuff though, we just kept playing them over and over......Black No. 1 was cool to do.........those little buggers would creep in......then HAUL Arse out of the basement.........That was a great halloween......we somehow managed the theme to Friday the 13th....
post edited by 2Bonthewater - 2009/10/29 12:06:48

www.2bonthewater.com
Cold
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 7688
RE: halloween 2009/10/29 12:22:26 (permalink)
To go with 2B's...

Pork
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1470
RE: halloween 2009/10/29 13:03:11 (permalink)
^ LOL...that's the pic I stole the idea from...theirs is cooler though. I even had some canadIAN bottles in the house I forgot to set out.

2Bone...those zombies are awesome man, looks totally like rotting corpses (I'd imagine). How'd you do it??

"If you ever get hit with a bucket of fish, be sure to close your eyes." ><)))*>
Mountian Man
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4134
RE: halloween 2009/10/29 18:36:18 (permalink)
Got the finishing touchs for this years costume today....

Thread Killer

Veni Vidi Vici...
woodnickle
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 8464
RE: halloween 2009/10/30 01:24:44 (permalink)
2bonthewater... a little of the theme from the munsters would be cool. lol!

pghmarty
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 6111
RE: halloween 2009/10/30 04:57:31 (permalink)

Last year's
Subby
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 179
RE: halloween 2009/10/30 14:30:42 (permalink)
2B,

I got a copy of this, pretty cool album:

http://www.rhino.com/store/ProductDetail.lasso?Number=75291

I love the old Misfits/Danzig.  Fantastic stuff, super cool to see live if you're into the cheesy theatrical stuff.

Sub
2Bonthewater
Expert Angler
RE: halloween 2009/10/30 15:35:17 (permalink)
pork

......Slush Latex, tissue paper, cheap WHITE SPIDER WEB material, skull, time.....to make the body I used PVC pipe and attached a garbage bag where I wanted the torso to be and plastered the LATEX/TISSUE paper mixture all over it.......get the shape and design you want....let it dry.....paint it up......

It takes a good bit of time to do a skull, plenty more time to do a body with arms, torso and hands....but overall, it is simple stuff......not hard to do at all......when I was learning, I was like --  huh, that wasn't so hard after all....I mean you can't really mess it up.......the dry time seemed to be a very long process--I used acrylic latex paint--  indoor paint--mold proof--don't need the bugger rotting !!!, various wood stains and some cheap poster paint.....

****I left him sitting outside the other night --  IT RAINED.........I am not too happy about that..........but then again, his arms were broken-- I loaned him to someone for a party.......guess they stored him wrong or got rough with it.....either way, the arms were dangling.......

the body and stand is simple PVC construction.........I have directions somewhere..........to make the hands I used PVP pipe--the arm --  and I used bent to shape wire hangers and taped garbage bags over the wire and molded it to shape with latex and tissue paper and spider web material

you can pretty much use any type of skull you want, styrofoam or composite material.....cheap is GOOD........Zoe helped carve out a styrofoam head last year........she dug out the eyes and nose cavity.......and helped with the jaw structure !!!  Family Fun !!!!!

this is were I get the latex from :  http://shop.screamlinestudios.com
I bought the one gallon of slush latex

I did 3 skulls, torso, arms and hands with one gallon of latex.........a little goes a long way

You will most definately need:  rubber gloves--doctors office gloves, tarp to cover floor and or work area.......I used my basement....this stuff does get messy, a drying area and plenty of time, paint brushes

Get in touch via a PM on here after the holidays.......I'll try to help you out the best I can if you want to try it....

it is fun to do.......especially if you think HALLOWEEN is the coolest

www.2bonthewater.com
Pork
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1470
RE: halloween 2009/10/30 15:50:14 (permalink)
cool man, sounds like some work, but looks awesome!
I'll drop you a line, I think I'll have to give it a go next year.

"If you ever get hit with a bucket of fish, be sure to close your eyes." ><)))*>
2Bonthewater
Expert Angler
RE: halloween 2009/11/01 02:56:04 (permalink)
well cranked up:  Overkill  --  HORRORSCOPE album last night.....killer album and totally Halloween feel to it...

I tore one arm off my zombie and used it to trick or treat with the kids.......put on a cool pumpkin man mask and stuffed the arm in my I Love ZOmbies sweatshirt and walked around town.........not too many people passing out candy.........some houses were totally decked out.......lights on....you'd knock on the door and they would say, we are not giving out treats..........my little guy was like:  but Mommy, the lights are on......poor little dude.....the kids had enough fun after about an hour..........and enough candy too.........so we called it a night

til next Halloween

www.2bonthewater.com
LuckyjackLucky
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 2
Re: RE: halloween 2020/08/26 08:04:43 (permalink)
I agreed with my friends to put on masks and go for a walk around the city or even go to a club. I'll wear a clown mask / and my girlfriend will be Harley Quinn. (because I hate joker)
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to: