I couldn't believe my eyes.

Author
Mr.Slickfish
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4528
  • Reward points: 0
2009/10/21 21:35:14 (permalink)

I couldn't believe my eyes.

This is too the inconsiderate doosh at gameland 109. I'm sure who you know who you are. Size 8 shot...in case ya need a clue.

As I was on my to rat smackin' today...I was followin a trail of discarded size 8 shells...layin on the ground. As I'm collecting this dooosh's shells...I'm wonderin'..."what the heck is this guy shootin"? I didn't take me long to find out. I followed the shell trail behind a corn plot, and found a PILE OF SHELLS, and full and busted clay pigeons all over the place. I couldn't believe my eyes.

I picked up your empty ammo box in the parking lot, a whole mess of your shells, and as much flouresent orange clay pigeon pieces as I could find. Not only are you a slob, and a law breaker, your an inconsidierate jackass...duuds take they're dogs back there, and you left paw shredders for a long time to come. Thats what I'm mostly angry about....jackass.

If I find ya litterin'...I'll quietly clean up after your dumb arse. If I catch ya shootin' skeet at the gamelands...I'll block the exit and report ya....serious.

I don't always snag fish, but when I do...
I choose Little Cleos

I'm the best looking smartest snagging poacher alive...

2 Replies Related Threads

Hummer82
    Avid Angler
    • Total Posts : 187
    RE: I couldn't believe my eyes. 2009/10/22 20:39:38 (permalink)
    Thats terrible.... Somethings never change... Quick question though.  Was it 109 that had the a designated trap or skeet field open for the public about ten years or so ago?
    Mr.Slickfish
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 4528
    RE: I couldn't believe my eyes. 2009/10/23 19:37:57 (permalink)
    I wouldn't know about that....it ain't now though. I see so many duuds with dogs...the busted skeet pieces all over really chapped my arse.

I don't always snag fish, but when I do...
    I choose Little Cleos

I'm the best looking smartest snagging poacher alive...
    Jump to: