Author
backin79
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1582
  • Reward points: 0
2009/08/02 14:00:34 (permalink)

monsoon weather

Monsoons - What Is a Monsoon - When Is Monsoon Season
Monsoons are a season occurrence that can cause flash floods, deaths, and crop failures. Shifts in wind direction from incoming solar radiation are part of the reason monsoons
i thought monsoons happened only in the pacific i can't believe how my soil and seed just washed off today!! lol..all that hard down the street!! oh well, so much for my grass patch work!i'll get into next week.. just hope upstate my trailer is fine on those pancake blocks and footing pads i made a few seasons ago. sure is looking like a wash this year for alot of folks. can't stress enough to be aware and think safety if you are on the drainages!

stay out of the stock market /big brother is on the take

2 Replies Related Threads

Mr.Jigs
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 352
    RE: monsoon weather 2009/08/02 16:44:12 (permalink)
    Yea 79, I feel like I'm back in the south with all these summer Boomers rollin through droppin buckets of rain. been in NY 17 yrs and this is the longest heaviest rain I've seen here. 

A lure drawing the first strike of an early morning, the strong tug on the end of your line, the excitement of a leaping fish... that,s livin large!
    backin79
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 1582
    RE: monsoon weather 2009/08/03 09:36:25 (permalink)
    Mr.Jigs, we surely are seeing some historical record breakers last several seasons. hope iat least the flooding is minimal proportionate to the rainfall , so far we are getting time between the storms for allowing good drainage.

stay out of the stock market /big brother is on the take
    Jump to: