Jimmy Jam II The List

Page: < 123 > Showing page 2 of 3
Author
hot tuna
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 6388
  • Reward points: 0
RE: Jimmy Jam II The List 2009/08/03 19:11:39 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: Neversink Jimmy

Tuna- you wanna' just hang out with me and weigh fish with me all day?  Use your old cruiser?

We can still fish, of course...  And I am pretty sure Matt will have his boat out in the middle holding a cooler or two and doing a lot of nothing.  I wouldn't mind fishing with you out deep for some wally's and then we can zip.

you know I wouldn't mind just hanging out and keep the bug fire goin, tunes crankin and some laid back fishin (ah it's always laid back) . I PM'd Perch yesterday and told he is welcome to cruise with me. We'll work something out. I think maybe friday eve we will slay some pannies for the fryer....

The List... oh boy..

If needed I can ditch my trailer off in Niverville and pick the boat up whenever.

1. Hot Tuna, fri > sun , 14' jon boat & trailer
2. Neversink Jimmy, 24/7 > 365, (I will stash my truck and trailer out of the way for the weekend)
3.Bassinbrain, My 12' Alum V w/ trolling motor (i can put boat in bed of truck to save trailer room)
4. Perch Inc. 14' radission (if needed) Last year I was Hot Tuna's pump MAN!!! I'll be there all three days/nites!!!! RJ, If you have room I'll be pump man AGAIN!!!
5. NY YANK... boatless.... not sure yet , either staying friday or saturday night. Can bring any food/supplies we figure we'll need.
6. Deadfishred. Sat and Sunday. Can bring 12' rowboat w/ electric motor (back of truck), or 17' Lund...will bring vodka...and some brats, maybe some venison and fish too.
7. Jkbugger, 15ft canoe, drunk friday, saturday and sunday not sure when I'll be at JJ. Food and beer if when I come.
8. Duane, either 16' starcraft with trailer or 10 pelican with trolling motor in bed of pickup. Can bring what ever is needed......beer, food just let me know.
9. Mr.Jigs, Be there Friday midday 14' John Boat, Trollin Motor, In back of truck, Kinda need to bring mine cause I'm hittin a lake or two the monday after JJ II, probably Saratoga
I'm a for sure show up.
10. ILIKEPIKE - boatless, early sunday morning, let me know if you need me to bring anything....
11. Santaman (Paul) - 12' Coleman Crawdad with 2HP and 40LB thrust trolling motor with trailer and open seat!! Be there Friday night through Sunday morning.
12. Reel Force - We'll leave the light on for you brother
13. Ship Of Fools...12' F/V the Ship of Fools, Stay 1 night...Saturday the Best?....we getting a keg of Pale Ale?
post edited by hot tuna - 2009/08/03 20:21:24

"whats that smell like fish oh baby" .. J. Kaukonen
REEL FORCE
  • Total Posts : 552
RE: Jimmy Jam II The List 2009/08/03 19:35:22 (permalink)
I may bring "Reel Force" If I do I'll launch her Thrusday night and beach her and drive the trailer back home .If thats ok w/ jimmy - load of fire wood too .
post edited by REEL FORCE - 2009/08/03 19:37:23
blitz42
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 258
RE: Jimmy Jam II The List 2009/08/03 20:15:13 (permalink)
I think i will be able to make an appearance at some point, i can bring what ever but my time might be limited cause that weekend is right in the middle of my pre-season training for the school soccer team hope i can make it.
Duane
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 106
RE: Jimmy Jam II The List 2009/08/03 22:01:51 (permalink)
If trailer space is really at a premium I can drop my boat thursday or friday and tow the trailer back home with me.
Wisdom
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 374
RE: Jimmy Jam II The List 2009/08/04 01:30:50 (permalink)
2. Neversink Jimmy, 24/7 > 365, (I will stash my truck and trailer out of the way for the weekend)
3.Bassinbrain, My 12' Alum V w/ trolling motor (i can put boat in bed of truck to save trailer room)
4. Perch Inc. 14' radission (if needed) Last year I was Hot Tuna's pump MAN!!! I'll be there all three days/nites!!!! RJ, If you have room I'll be pump man AGAIN!!!
5. NY YANK... boatless.... not sure yet , either staying friday or saturday night. Can bring any food/supplies we figure we'll need.
6. Deadfishred. Sat and Sunday. Can bring 12' rowboat w/ electric motor (back of truck), or 17' Lund...will bring vodka...and some brats, maybe some venison and fish too.
7. Jkbugger, 15ft canoe, drunk friday, saturday and sunday not sure when I'll be at JJ. Food and beer if when I come.
8. Duane, either 16' starcraft with trailer or 10 pelican with trolling motor in bed of pickup. Can bring what ever is needed......beer, food just let me know.
9. Mr.Jigs, Be there Friday midday 14' John Boat, Trollin Motor, In back of truck, Kinda need to bring mine cause I'm hittin a lake or two the monday after JJ II, probably Saratoga
I'm a for sure show up.
10. ILIKEPIKE - boatless, early sunday morning, let me know if you need me to bring anything....
11. Santaman (Paul) - 12' Coleman Crawdad with 2HP and 40LB thrust trolling motor with trailer and open seat!! Be there Friday night through Sunday morning.
13. Ship Of Fools...12' F/V the Ship of Fools, Stay 1 night...Saturday the Best?....we getting a keg of Pale Ale?
14. Wisdom...Will be tagging along with RF, let me know what I can bring.

A Bad Day of Fishing Beats the Hell Out of a Good Day at Work!!! But work ain't to bad either...flyshack.com
backin79
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1582
RE: Jimmy Jam II The List 2009/08/04 20:10:44 (permalink)
perch if all goes well , i really would like to jimjam at jimmys.. i know it is a tight lot but can not commit myself yet..if it is okay to reserve an open until i'm positive,, i have 2 6lbs of frozen salmon king salmon river roe we can smoke along the open fire.. i bet they be sweet ob ritz..i'll be sure enough of both!

stay out of the stock market /big brother is on the take
Mr.Jigs
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 352
RE: Jimmy Jam II The List 2009/08/04 22:19:45 (permalink)
Hope you can make it too Blitz. the more of this group there the funnerexcitingantasticalyawsomness it will be

A lure drawing the first strike of an early morning, the strong tug on the end of your line, the excitement of a leaping fish... that,s livin large!
Perch Inc.
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 707
RE: Jimmy Jam II The List 2009/08/05 04:15:15 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: backin79

perch if all goes well , i really would like to jimjam at jimmys.. i know it is a tight lot but can not commit myself yet..if it is okay to reserve an open until i'm positive,, i have 2 6lbs of frozen salmon king salmon river roe we can smoke along the open fire.. i bet they be sweet ob ritz..i'll be sure enough of both!
Backin, it's that's "OK" with me!!!! We're just trying to plan the boats thying and who's going with who!! I'm sure that you will be THERE!!! It's a Blast with some VERY COOL PEOPLE!!!!

Monster PERCH Rulz!!!
KayderossZ
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 110
RE: Jimmy Jam II The List 2009/08/05 12:06:52 (permalink)
If it is cool, I am planning on coming on Friday, fishing Saturday, and leaving Sat eve.  I will be boatless.  I am working on bringing some moose steaks but if that doesn't pan out, I can bring whatever.

Showing up is 88% of life!
Perch Inc.
Expert Angler
RE: Jimmy Jam II The List 2009/08/05 14:50:39 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: KayderossZ

If it is cool, I am planning on coming on Friday, fishing Saturday, and leaving Sat eve.  I will be boatless.  I am working on bringing some moose steaks but if that doesn't pan out, I can bring whatever.
MOOSE Steaks YES YES!!!!!!!!!

Monster PERCH Rulz!!!
hot tuna
Pro Angler
RE: Jimmy Jam II The List 2009/08/05 19:29:45 (permalink)
Ok now I worked up a pickle, KZ asked to fish with me, Perch said he wouldn't mind pumping the gas in my boat (who I surly welcomed) and Jimmy thought it would be cool to hang on the shore and wash some laundry then buzzzzz out in my boat to weigh fish (which I really would dig). It will all work out and we should have plenty of boats for everyone to fish with a few people durring the day (Plus I know where there is a canoe stashed)

My thought as of now are going out fri eve and everyone getting some good gills, perch & crappies for eats (respecting the landowners rights of course) . Then sat we will pair folks up and hit some lunkers (I'd want to ride with BB , hint , hint) .

Like I said it will all work out...

blitz42
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 258
RE: Jimmy Jam II The List 2009/08/05 20:19:26 (permalink)
looks like this is going to be HUGE!, i can prolly make it one or 2 of the afternoons-the evenings, i have stuff in the mornings. what should i bring? not sure on the boat situation, but a can bring a flat back canoe w/ an endura. depending on when i can make it, can i leave it over night even if i go home and come back the next afternoon?
KayderossZ
Avid Angler
RE: Jimmy Jam II The List 2009/08/06 17:21:16 (permalink)
I'm a for sure show up.
13. Ship Of Fools...12' F/V the Ship of Fools, Stay 1 night...Saturday the Best?....we getting a keg of Pale Ale?
15. KayderossZ- Fri Night and Saturday for the tourny.  I'm in if you guys are getting a keg.  Am working on something unique to bring.

hot tuna
Pro Angler
RE: Jimmy Jam II The List 2009/08/06 21:15:13 (permalink)
So after a week up this looks like the list aside from some guests that might arrive.
seems about as was last year. What strikes me this year is, the many new folks , For some reason some not returning folks ?? , Hook Line Sinker (I'm sure he will pop in) is not camping out in the mini-tent this year ( we know brother you have to ? work ) , Icefishinsteve he was so cool all winter did he melt away?
It won't come again till next year (we can only hope) Jimmy Jam II 2009 Eastern New York Invades

I'm a for sure show up.
15. KayderossZ- Fri Night and Saturday for the tourny. I'm in if you guys are getting a keg. Am working on something unique to bring.

bassinbrian
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 902
RE: Jimmy Jam II The List 2009/08/12 21:57:44 (permalink)
I'm a for sure show up.
15. KayderossZ- Fri Night and Saturday for the tourny. I'm in if you guys are getting a keg. Am working on something unique to bring.

-OK based on this last head count above , we have 15 people & 8 boats (that's not counting Jimmy's) and 2 others possiable canoes. So we should be covered pretty good !

REEL FORCE
  • Total Posts : 552
RE: Jimmy Jam II The List 2009/08/14 21:34:18 (permalink)
Capt. Hook will be showing up Sat. morning for a few hours ...
bassinbrian
Expert Angler
RE: Jimmy Jam II The List 2009/08/18 16:14:53 (permalink)
10 day count down is on boys !!!
Duane
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 106
RE: Jimmy Jam II The List 2009/08/18 16:22:35 (permalink)
Yes yes, getting anxious now. Should be a really good time.
HookLineSinker
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 322
RE: Jimmy Jam II The List 2009/08/18 21:29:53 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: REEL FORCE

Yes, count me in for a few hours after work on Saturday. I'll fish for 10 minutes, win the tourney, and go home.

When hell freezes over, I'll fish there too.
Mr.Jigs
Expert Angler
RE: Jimmy Jam II The List 2009/08/18 22:12:28 (permalink)
COUNT DOWN! Awesome....mmmmm hey dont let that huricane any where near us. puttin in order for exceptional weather now.

A lure drawing the first strike of an early morning, the strong tug on the end of your line, the excitement of a leaping fish... that,s livin large!
Perch Inc.
Expert Angler
RE: Jimmy Jam II The List 2009/08/18 23:37:37 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: HookLineSinker

Yes, count me in for a few hours after work on Saturday. I'll fish for 10 minutes, win the tourney, and go home.
  HOOK did you catch any fish last YEAR???? LOL SORRY I had to say IT!!!!!

Monster PERCH Rulz!!!
Neversink Jimmy
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 798
RE: Jimmy Jam II The List 2009/08/19 09:39:52 (permalink)
I'm a for sure show up.
16.  HookLineSinker:  Making an afternoon cameo on Saturday
17.  Matt ("Just Matt" from last year): Supplying a boat for me to ride around on
HookLineSinker
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 322
RE: Jimmy Jam II The List 2009/08/19 12:46:24 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: Perch Inc.

ORIGINAL: HookLineSinker

HOOK did you catch any fish last YEAR???? LOL SORRY I had to say IT!!!!!

LOL, I think I caught a sunny in the last few minutes on Sunday. And don't forget, I know where you work funny boy.

When hell freezes over, I'll fish there too.
bassinbrian
Expert Angler
RE: Jimmy Jam II The List 2009/08/19 13:13:05 (permalink)
Hey Doug it will be good to see you again dude ... we only hooked up that one time BUT WE HAMMERED THEM good that day  !!!   

bassinbrian
Expert Angler
RE: Jimmy Jam II The List 2009/08/24 12:54:18 (permalink)
Counting down the days here .... NO drop-outs i hope !!!
Neversink Jimmy
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 798
RE: Jimmy Jam II The List 2009/08/24 14:00:24 (permalink)
17 heads on the list...  Sounds just about right...

We're up a few from last year- and should have just enough room... 

Most guys are rolling in on Friday evening so an 8am kickoff on Saturday should be no problem...  We can iron out any details over a few cold beers on Friday night.  We'll make it work, no problem!

I will clear the fridge to make room for as much of the 'perishable stuff' as possible. 
KayderossZ
Avid Angler
RE: Jimmy Jam II The List 2009/08/24 17:16:25 (permalink)
This looks like it is going to be a blast.

I still have a 50/50 shot on the moose meat; it depends on whether my connection will be showing up on Thursday or over the weekend.  Keeping my fingers crossed.

Are there any other random supplies that I can pick up ie. Ice, beer, plastic cups, paper plates, utensils condiments, etc.  Just let me know.  My week has shaped up to be much busier than originally anticipated; I'm just not going to be able to put anything creative together to eat, and it sounds like there will be plenty for the grill so I was thinking maybe I could contribute in the way of supplies. 

Wisdom
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 374
RE: Jimmy Jam II The List 2009/08/26 11:40:11 (permalink)
Sorry to say running into some snags and not looking good to make it. Guess I will miss all the fun again. Hoist a couple for me.
  Tight Lines Mates...Cheers 

I'm a for sure show up.

14. Wisdom...Late Scratch

16.  HookLineSinker:  Making an afternoon cameo on Saturday
17.  Matt ("Just Matt" from last year): Supplying a boat for me to ride around on
post edited by Wisdom - 2009/08/26 11:48:13

A Bad Day of Fishing Beats the Hell Out of a Good Day at Work!!! But work ain't to bad either...flyshack.com
Last Cast 69
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 127
RE: Jimmy Jam II The List 2009/08/26 16:43:29 (permalink)
What a turnout! Wish I could make it, I will deffinately be down fore any late season get togethers,hardwater get togethers, and might see some guys at The River during columbus day weekend.  Hope all who can make it have a blast! 
Mr.Jigs
Expert Angler
RE: Jimmy Jam II The List 2009/08/26 19:43:08 (permalink)
Hate  to see ya miss it Wisdom. But know how it goes sometimes.

Page: < 123 > Showing page 2 of 3
Jump to: