Author
bassinbrian
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 902
  • Reward points: 0
2009/07/30 19:32:21 (permalink)

So so morning , nothing major ...

... BUT I WASN"T WORKING

Took the day off to help in-laws put a roof on the house, so why not get a few hours in 1st thing !

I was hoping for some sun and a little wind, but it was like glass and overcast most of the morning ... i knew that was not going to help

I ended up with 1/2 doz LM and a few crazy****unwanted pickerele ... they were NUTS again today, i was constantly ripping my bait away from them.

SO anybody want to guess what happened 10 mins before i had to leave ???? Anbody ?
That's right, sun came out in full force and wind was ripping ... picked up 2 fish and missed a good blow up on my way back to the launch. I wish i could have stuck around just another hour ... oh well.

Was up on a roof in the sun all afternoon, i'm spent.
Time for some pizza and beer !!!

BB

3 Replies Related Threads

Mr.Jigs
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 352
    RE: So so morning , nothing major ... 2009/07/30 21:28:25 (permalink)
    I know that was hot up on roof Brian. I spent the day cuttin concrete and jackhammering, 3 of my guys didnt show up today and so I had to jump in there, Hot hot hot. then I'm on my way home and descide to just ride pass Kensico res see if any one catchin anything and guess who I spot out in a boat?.... Yep all three of my guys they didnt see me though, lol it will be interesting to hear what stories of sickness, tooth aches, car broke down comes up tomorrow. 
    post edited by Mr.Jigs - 2009/07/30 21:29:34

A lure drawing the first strike of an early morning, the strong tug on the end of your line, the excitement of a leaping fish... that,s livin large!
    deadfishred
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 293
    RE: So so morning , nothing major ... 2009/07/31 10:28:03 (permalink)
    So no fatty pigs at the Swamp yesturday?

Glad you didn't go today?
    bassinbrian
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 902
    RE: So so morning , nothing major ... 2009/07/31 11:22:45 (permalink)
    So no fatty pigs at the Swamp yesturday?

No i guess 5 trips in a row there with at least one 5+ was a bit much   ... not that i wasn't trying for 6 !!
    Jump to: