North With Doc

Author
bassinbrian
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 902
  • Reward points: 0
2009/07/23 20:18:03 (permalink)

North With Doc

Anybody else here get In-Fisherman magazine ? Although the mag is really lame these days, 1/2 as thick and lots of ads ... i look forward to the North With Doc column written by Greg Knowles.  

I can relate to it (as i am sure we all could) being fishermen in general and i have been going on a guys weekend for 17yrs now with a few friends. Nothing but goodtimes full of laughs, eating, drinking & fishing.

Just wondering if anybody else enjoys his column as much as i do ?

BB

2 Replies Related Threads

New York Yank
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 479
    RE: North With Doc 2009/07/25 14:40:38 (permalink)
    Yeah Brian-- there are usually some pretty funny stories from that guy. Also agree the magazine is getting pretty lame and I'm about done with it.  I can only absorb so many articles about walleye in Wisconsin and "new" drop-shotting techniques. 
    My dream trip is an Alaska trip....  offshore for halibut and other tasty monsters and inshore for arctic char and salmon.  Scenery must be breathtaking too. Wow that would be the nuts!  Plus the beer stays cold.
    deadfishred
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 293
    RE: North With Doc 2009/07/27 11:47:30 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: bassinbrian

Anybody else here get In-Fisherman magazine ? Although the mag is really lame these days, 1/2 as thick and lots of ads ... i look forward to the North With Doc column written by Greg Knowles.  

I can relate to it (as i am sure we all could) being fishermen in general and i have been going on a guys weekend for 17yrs now with a few friends. Nothing but goodtimes full of laughs, eating, drinking & fishing.

Just wondering if anybody else enjoys his column as much as i do ?

BB

Funny you mention that BB, whenever the in-fisherman comes in, that is always the first thing I read.

Thanks doc!

LOL!
    Jump to: