Todays PGC powwow!!

Author
dpms
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3509
  • Reward points: 0
2009/01/17 19:31:42 (permalink)

Todays PGC powwow!!

Big meeting today that was kept under wraps until now.  Those in attendence were several commissioners, several legislators, Carl Roe, Ted Nugent, the Pa. Crossbow Federation and a Governor representative.

Crossbow were to be a big part of the conversation and the goal was to try to find some common ground on the issue.

One key player declined to invitation, the UBP.  Well so much for there softened position and willigness to work together on this issue.  One legislator rolled his eyes when it was announced that the UBP pulled out of the meeting.

The vote is in one week and I would imagine that a big opportunity was lost for one group.

BTW, the issue is far from a done deal.  Let your feelings be known on the issue no matter what your position is.

My rifle is a black rifle

2 Replies Related Threads

SilverKype
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 3842
    RE: Todays PGC powwow!! 2009/01/19 13:10:37 (permalink)
    Sounds like this meeting was a pro-crossbow meeting trying to get the UBP in the door to have Uncle Ted presuade them about full crossbow inclusion.  Nobody will tell me what commissioners attended.  Sounds a little fishy.

Didn't know Uncle Ted is sponsored by ExCalubar crossbows.

My reports and advice are for everyone to enjoy, not just the paying customers.
    S-10
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 5185
    RE: Todays PGC powwow!! 2009/01/19 14:16:42 (permalink)
    He does like his arrowguns.

Two all-terrain vehicles and two crossbows were among the items stolen in a raid on rocker TED NUGENT's vacant home in Concord, Michigan last week (ends15Apr07). A teenager was arraigned on Saturday (14Apr07) on charges of breaking and
    Jump to: