Author
2Bonthewater
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 651
  • Reward points: 0
2008/12/19 15:08:45 (permalink)

Schuykill River Pollution

http://attorneygeneral.gov/press.aspx?id=4166#

This was a case I was working on before I got hurt at work.......glad to see the PFBC filed charges....(insert sarcasm)

Berks County DEP pretty much babysat the plant for almost a year before they decided to get the PFBC involved........what a mess this place was

A few of the photos in the article are mine, err were taken by me....of course the photos belong to the PFBC...........glad to see they gave proper credit for the photos..........oh well..........

this is the crap that is almost always going on somewhere............

www.2bonthewater.com

2 Replies Related Threads

flyfishermanPA
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 1495
    RE: Schuykill River Pollution 2008/12/19 16:04:08 (permalink)
    I believe Mill Creek enters the Little Schuylkill River somewhere around Pottsville. I wouldn't touch the water there. Absolutely sick.
    2Bonthewater
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 651
    RE: Schuykill River Pollution 2008/12/23 10:02:57 (permalink)
    Don't know much about Mill Creek in that area............but I was told the the river that runs through cressona has some really nice fish in it..........That water was orange when I was kid............our wrestling coach back in the day used to talk about the fish that were caught in the orange water--amd.............didn't really believe him.............from what I was told they are catching fish all along Rt. 61............some big ones..........

www.2bonthewater.com
    Jump to: