North American Outdoors

Author
Clevispin
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points: 0
2008/11/19 19:32:34 (permalink)

North American Outdoors

Apologies if this is not in the right section, but I wanted to let you guys and girls know about a new organization that I joined.

"The North American Outdoors Association was founded in 2008 with the purposes of defending the rights to keep and bear arms and to hunt, trap and fish, to educate members and non-members alike on safe and proper firearms usage and to promote shooting sports, hunting, trapping, fishing and other outdoors activities."

"The NAOA offers an alternative to other organizations in existence which only defend the rights to bear and keep arms and to hunt, trap and fish “half-way” or not at all. The NAOA will never compromise our principles or abandon the fight to preserve these rights, nor we will ever aid in the drafting of restrictive legislation as others have in the past."

"The NAOA is also unique in that we do not and will not aid or support in any way any sections of the existing political establishment. We believe that independent action on the part of average citizens in our most powerful weapon in the struggle to defend our rights."

I think it's great that there is finally an organization that is both uncompromising in its defense of hunting, fishing, trapping and gun rights and also independent of the political establishment.

You can check out the group's website at http://www.northamericanoutdoors.org

I'm not trying to spam or anything. I just thought some of you might also be interested.

Tight lines!

3 Replies Related Threads

griffon
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 1104
    RE: North American Outdoors 2008/11/19 19:42:29 (permalink)
    ORIGINAL: Clevispin

"The NAOA offers an alternative to other organizations in existence which only defend the rights to bear and keep arms and to hunt, trap and fish “half-way” or not at all. The NAOA will never compromise our principles or abandon the fight to preserve these rights, nor we will ever aid in the drafting of restrictive legislation as others have in the past."

Tight lines!

You ever hear of Duck's Unlimited, Delta Waterfowl, The Sierra Club, The Safari Club, Trout Unlimited?  Just asking?
    jlh42581
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 1885
    RE: North American Outdoors 2008/11/19 20:24:50 (permalink)
    Theyve prob hear of SPAM
    bb36
    New Angler
    • Total Posts : 1
    RE: North American Outdoors 2008/12/16 04:42:29 (permalink)
    You ever hear of Duck's Unlimited, Delta Waterfowl, The Sierra Club, The Safari Club, Trout Unlimited?  Just asking?

Sorry, none of those groups are as the one described.

Ducks Unlimited, TU, etc., focus on the pursuit of one species, their particular habitats, etc.

Other outdoors groups are narrow too.

None encompass ALL rights, including trapping and fire arm ownership.

ALL of them are willing to get involved in the dirty pot of playing with politicians and lobbying. They put your dues in the pockets of criminal politicians and aren't above helping to put RESTRICTIVE laws into place (like the NRA has done, among others).

As far as I can see this is the only group that is fighting for firearm, hunting, trapping and fishing rights without getting involved in all the crap.
    Jump to: