BOWFISHING ?

Page: < 123 Showing page 3 of 3
Author
sunfishhunter
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 121
  • Reward points: 0
RE: BOWFISHING ? 2009/01/17 09:50:56 (permalink)
Carpklr, I'll apologize for the needing the chick comment, but as far as everything else is concerned I'm standing by it.  Just because something is legal, doesn't make it right.  I'm just curious how you explain to your son that shooting fish, and throwing them on the shore for shore anglers to step on, smell, is something that he should do?  I've never hunted personally, but have always respected hunters because  I assumed that most take it home, have the meat processed, and eat or donate it.  However, I  can't find a logical reason for what you're doing other than ignorance.

There's nothing better when you're taking your 4 year old daughter fishing than the smell of rotting fish that someone threw on the shore.  No, that's not true.  The experience of tripping on them while you're stumbling upon the bank, or maybe even in the dark is pretty exciting as well.  I personally love explaining to her that people "enjoy" shooting them and throwing them on the shore so shore anglers can stumble upon them when we go to fish.

Keep up the great work carpklr, and all that you do for society.

Go Steelers!!!! 
Page: < 123 Showing page 3 of 3
Jump to: