Would this constitute a soft mouth for a dog?

Author
casts_by_fly
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 671
  • Reward points: 0
2008/10/22 17:55:28 (permalink)

Would this constitute a soft mouth for a dog?

Hi guys,

Roxy has never been good about gripping down hard. She barely mouths birds and the only thing she'll grip down on hard is a tug toy. We were eating tacos the other night and had a shell extra. She loves tortilla chips and similar so we gave her one. A quick 'hold' command and she sat for a solid minute while we fumbled with the camera. No she didn't break the shell and it still has the full curve. I can't eat a taco without it cracking across the bottom. I need to take some tips. I thought some of you might enjoy the picture.

Thanks,
Rick

2 Replies Related Threads

McFishin
    Avid Angler
    • Total Posts : 199
    RE: Would this constitute a soft mouth for a dog? 2008/10/22 18:07:03 (permalink)
    good lookin' dog man....and i think we all could use some tips....i dont know of anyone that can eat one without it cracking on the bottom come to think of it....
    kill3ducks1deer
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 699
    RE: Would this constitute a soft mouth for a dog? 2008/10/22 22:50:09 (permalink)
    what kind of dog? and its very pretty my dogs try to take your hand of if you give them something that wouldnt last a second with my dogs

"Fishermen are born honest, but they get over it." Ed Zern
    Jump to: