Buffalo Creek

Author
Noplacelikehome
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 774
  • Reward points: 0
2008/09/19 07:28:48 (permalink)

Buffalo Creek

Had a blast fishing yesterday! Fished Buffalo creek in Lewisburg for about 2 hours before dark. You name it I caught it! I was using ultra light equipment. Worms worked well but could not get away from catching a zillion chubs. Switched to twisters and small spinners. I caught 4 walleye(biggest was 10 inches) 2 Smalleys, 1 largemouth, 2 carp, many sunfish and a ton of chubs(biggest was 21 inches). Saw 2 small Musky chase my twister. Beautiful night to be out. And of course NO ONE else was fishing!!! Such a shame all I hear are guys complaining NO FISH, NO DEER, get off the couch and EXPLORE.  Thank God archery starts soon.

1 Reply Related Threads

Sculpin 14
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 429
    • Reward points: 0
    RE: Buffalo Creek 2008/09/19 09:18:45 (permalink)
    Amen......to that I see plenty of deer, now its not like it was 8 to 10 years ago, but there still there.....and as for the fish, I think the fish comission does as good of a job as they can do...if your not happy....volunteer when they stock that seems to be there biggest problem....no one wants to volunteer there time.......Stop ****ing, Move you****....and get involved.

May the holes in your net be no larger than the fish in it.

http://flickr.com/photos/fellowshipanglerleague/
    Jump to: