Hot n Tots

Author
Eriedude
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points: 0
2007/05/19 14:13:36 (permalink)

Hot n Tots

I have been fishing the lakes of Aurthor, Pymatuming,Shanango and Wilhelm, for quite awhile in a pontoon boat trolling alot and been using Hot n tots while doing so, while trolling we been fishing in water between 8 to 15 feet of water with good results most of the time. We have had alot of catches on the smaller hot n tots with the metal clip in front, caught a few with the clear lip in the front and a few on the big hot n tots. Found out the best colors to use are. blue and silver, purple, blue and white, purple and white, blue, yellow, silver, gold, multi-colored, pink, red-orange, blue and yellow, orange. We even painted some hot tots white then painted red spots on them and caught alot with those we painted. Reason im posting this i want to pass on the success we have had to people who just dont know when trolling, the more people know about it more fish are likely to be caught, the more fish caught the better it is for everyone. Good luck all, have fun!!!!!

2 Replies Related Threads

woodnickle
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 8500
    RE: Hot n Tots 2007/05/19 20:55:43 (permalink)
    You are right about them there lures. Caught plenty of fish on them . Erie gave up alot of walleys with them.

woodnickle
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 8500
    RE: Hot n Tots 2007/05/21 08:08:46 (permalink)
    Mosquito is a good lake to use them. Trolling the weed line will produce some nice stringers come June. I also have heard of using lead line at pymy during summer with these gives good results.

Jump to: