Author
HookLineSinker
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 322
  • Reward points: 0
2008/08/18 16:12:30 (permalink)

Ratdog?

Anyone going to SPAC Tuesday night?

When hell freezes over, I'll fish there too.

3 Replies Related Threads

Neversink Jimmy
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 798
    RE: Ratdog? 2008/08/19 11:16:03 (permalink)
    I went down to Bethel woods last week and Ratdog really tore it up...  I am not even a crazy Bobby fan- but it was a great show...

But it is impossible to open-up for the current Allmans Tour and not get blown away...  Warren and Derek were REDICULOUS!!!

I am hoping to get up to SPAc tonight for a repeat- but have a bunnd coming down from Maine and he may arrive too late..  But we are going to try...

You should NOT miss the Allman's this year...  They are on FIRE!!!

"I love fishing. You put that line in the water and you don't know what's on the other end. Your imagination is under there" -Robert Altman
    HookLineSinker
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 322
    RE: Ratdog? 2008/08/19 12:52:28 (permalink)
    I hear you Jimmy. I was never a big Bobby fan myself. I've never been disappointed when seeing the Allman's, together, solo shows, or with other bands. I've only seen Ratdog once, while living in Denver. Highlight of the show was meeting this hot oriental chick. She kept me busy for a few months.

When hell freezes over, I'll fish there too.
    Neversink Jimmy
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 798
    RE: Ratdog? 2008/08/19 15:08:46 (permalink)
    Bring some music to the party- I am always looking for more!  I can just rip any CDs straight into my laptop...

If you don't have any good tunes- than how 'bout a picture of this hot oriental chick!?!

Just kidding, man...  See you this weekend...

"I love fishing. You put that line in the water and you don't know what's on the other end. Your imagination is under there" -Robert Altman
    Jump to: