Troutin

Author
ham&egger
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 13
  • Reward points: 0
2007/04/24 20:13:11 (permalink)

Troutin

Well i got to go out this evening. The water finally came down to fishable. Must of had something to do with the stocking truck coming. I saw billions of bugs flying around but the fish have not figured out they are food yet. I floated a waxworm imatation forever and finally switched to a fluoresent (sp) pink san juan. Ended up catching 4 on it in about 20 minutes. The first one about ripped the pole out of my hands... They sure are fun to catch on a 3wt thats for sure.... Also i believe they were much bigger then in past year. I do not know if they were hold over or what but they were big strong and really really dark. I thought one was a sucker at first.. Well we will see how long it takes till they start rising.. Anyone else get out this week yet???

5 Replies Related Threads

kyler16
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 2396
    RE: Troutin 2007/04/25 03:09:10 (permalink)
    when you gonna come out west to fish your favorite river hammy? maybe u should try before the 6th of june ;)
    ham&egger
    New Angler
    • Total Posts : 13
    RE: Troutin 2007/04/25 21:29:00 (permalink)
    I might be coming back the weekend of the 19th or maybe for memorial day. I know you will probably be busy on memorial day weekend you leave shortly there after. Ill give you my address and stuff so if you get a chance in bootcamp you can write. I know that sounds wierd but trust me.... Getting and writing letters is a great release on sundays.Its something to look forward to. Make a tiny address book so you have it to write people.
    Inukshuk
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 2184
    RE: Troutin 2007/04/25 21:57:01 (permalink)
    "I'm not talkin about working for a living, I'm talkin about Troutin!" I think I heard that some where!
    tippy-toe
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 4334
    RE: Troutin 2007/04/25 22:14:51 (permalink)
    you go in the cage, cage goes in the water, trout is in the water....our trout...Farewell and adieu to you fine Spanish ladies

Hey Kyler, I know we have disagreed on some issues on this board, but I want to thank you for stepping up and serving our great country. We can argue, but when push come to shove we are all Americans

I have the right to remain silent.....I just don't have the ability
    kyler16
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 2396
    RE: Troutin 2007/04/26 11:55:33 (permalink)
    memorial day weekend I think that saturday my parents are having a goin away party for me but ill still be makin time for fishing. yea Ive already been getting peoples addresses. even tho I hope I constantly busy that I dont have much time to write.... cuz I know ill go insane for those 2 months without fishing.
    Jump to: