New Posted Areas?

Author
BigSplash
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 7
  • Reward points: 0
2008/03/28 10:02:55 (permalink)

New Posted Areas?

I,ve heard that the area on upper Elk, just down stream from McKean, behind the Nunnery/Convent has recently been posted.  Is anyone else aware of this?  That would be where that small road, (don't know name), cuts back east off of West Road.  I must admit that although we always parked well beyond the houses & barn, and stay way off to the side of the road, I have seen others parking right in front of the house.  I've also noticed the pathway to the creek just behind the barn was reallying getting muddy and beat up.  Although there is a spring that runs down the hill, it was still looking pretty bad.  Perhaps if fishermen would take the longer walk across the field, and not cut right across their property, they might reconsider?  I just hope its not more of the rich people buying off the land owners.

4 Replies Related Threads

swinger
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 1376
    RE: New Posted Areas? 2008/03/28 10:54:59 (permalink)
    ORIGINAL: BigSplash

I must admit that although we always parked well beyond the houses & barn, and stay way off to the side of the road, I have seen others parking right in front of the house.  I've also noticed the pathway to the creek just behind the barn was reallying getting muddy and beat up.  Perhaps if fishermen would take the longer walk across the field, and not cut right across their property, they might reconsider?  I just hope its not more of the rich people buying off the land owners.

I dont know if it is posted or not but thats what happens when people abuse whats not thiers. Good to hear that some people, bigsplash, actually do things out of respect for others. Goes to show how some people could ruin things for others.

Quality over quantity

I am reality

I>U

JC Rules!!!!!!!
    eyesandgillz
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 4011
    RE: New Posted Areas? 2008/03/28 13:18:52 (permalink)
    IMO, waste of taxpayers money. 

There were several summers in the early to mid 90's that the eye fishing wasn't so hot but the steelie and coho fishing on the border was spectacular.  I spent many a day out there picking up mixed bags of steelies, coho and a few big eyes.
    Split Shot
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 891
    RE: New Posted Areas? 2008/03/28 19:00:57 (permalink)
    ??????

My Wife said, if I go fish'n one more time, she'll leave me! God, I'm going to miss her!
    cp13
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 542
    RE: New Posted Areas? 2008/03/28 23:35:54 (permalink)
    ORIGINAL: eyesandgillz

IMO, waste of taxpayers money. 

There were several summers in the early to mid 90's that the eye fishing wasn't so hot but the steelie and coho fishing on the border was spectacular.  I spent many a day out there picking up mixed bags of steelies, coho and a few big eyes.

wrong thread lol
    Jump to: