What is the attractiveness of ice fishing?

Author
ferik
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points: 0
2022/03/30 09:01:14 (permalink)

What is the attractiveness of ice fishing?

One of the main requirements is that it allows you to enjoy the natural air in the wonderful season. Another explanation is that you don't have to worry about someone jumping over the line when you get a bite. Also, more often than not, the vast majority of people around you are friendly and welcoming to hobbies. You should pay attention to the thickness of the ice, but provided you dress according to the weather, you can live with it and you don't have to worry much at first. come out, then go out and watch and ask for an explanation of some urgent matters. With this change of environment, I would be sure that I would buy a lot of the product. In recent years, there has been almost no protected ice here in the southwestern part of Ock. The interesting thing is that ice fishing gives you the opportunity to realize another option than just lounging in a "hurry", good luck and update us as often as possible. 
post edited by ferik - 2022/09/14 05:41:46
Indiana Lou
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 154
Re: What is the attractiveness of ice fishing? 2022/04/08 22:46:10 (permalink)
Besides giving fishermen a chance to go out and wet a line during the "off" season. I think the big thing is that it opens up access to the entire lake. Especially for those guys/gals that don't have a boat and lakes with limited access along the shoreline. And once you get equipped to handle the weather you find out it can be very rewarding.  Lou
Fish5000
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 694
Re: What is the attractiveness of ice fishing? 2022/09/17 03:52:13 (permalink)
Personally, it's the quiet that I enjoy. I can reflect on life events without interruption or just "zone in" on the environment and what is going on around me. Often this occurs on the same trip, slipping in/out of both.  
axis
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 4
Re: What is the attractiveness of ice fishing? 2022/09/30 18:59:04 (permalink)
First of all, it is interest and excitement! Winter fishing is a kind of challenge and test, summer fishing does not provide such extreme conditions.
CheeseFinesser00
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 1
Re: What is the attractiveness of ice fishing? 2023/01/09 22:45:08 (permalink)
 Kinda what @Indiana-Lou was saying, but ice fishing also provides some opportunities that aren't available to an angler at other times of the year, like cisco/burbot/lake trout (especially if you don't have a boat). That's a big draw for me personally.
Jump to: