This presidency, what a joke.....

Author
eyesandgillz
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4011
  • Reward points: 0
2022/09/28 17:10:36 (permalink)

This presidency, what a joke.....

The SNL skit that is the Biden presidency just keeps on chugging along......

At this point, I'd rather have Bernie, from Weekend at Bernie's as president.  He could most definitely "speak" more coherently and intelligently.

Where's Jackie?' Biden seeks lawmaker Walorski who died in August
Wed, September 28, 2022 at 1:01 PM·1 min read
In this article:

Jackie Walorski
U.S. Representative from Indiana
WASHINGTON (Reuters) -U.S. President Joe Biden publicly sought out Jackie Walorski, an Indiana Congresswoman who died in a car accident in August, during a conference on hunger on Wednesday, seeming to forget that she had passed away.

Biden thanked other conference organizers, then asked: "Jackie are you here? Where's Jackie?"

Walorski, a Republican, was one of four Congressional co-sponsors of the bill to fund the conference. She was killed with two staffers in early August.

Biden moved past the issue without any correction. After Walorski's death, the White House issued a statement from Biden that said he and his wife Jill were "shocked and saddened" by her sudden accident.

"Truly an awful and disgraceful blunder," Representative Vicky Hartzler, a Missouri Republican, tweeted in reference to the mistake.

Biden was “acknowledging her incredible work,” White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said when asked about the incident later, adding that Biden had already planned to welcome the congresswoman's family to the White House for a bill signing on Friday. “She was on top of mind,” Jean-Pierre said.

(Reporting by Jarrett Renshaw and Leah Douglas; Writing by Heather TimmonsEditing by Alistair Bell)

26 Replies Related Threads

DeadGator401
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 905
    Re: This presidency, what a joke..... 2022/09/28 20:31:28 (permalink)
    Wow. Start the impeachment hearings. 

crappiefisher
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 3349
    Re: This presidency, what a joke..... 2022/09/28 22:10:59 (permalink)
     Yeah, they should have a age limit of nobody over 62 can run for office. He is as bad as Reagan was....
    https://www.c-span.org/vi...oindexter-trial-part-2

DeadGator401
    Expert Angler
    Re: This presidency, what a joke..... 2022/09/28 22:52:22 (permalink)
    Agreed on the age limit. For all Government jobs.
    Once ya hit 62, you're out.
    Porktown
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 9682
    Re: This presidency, what a joke..... 2022/09/28 22:52:37 (permalink)
    I believe it was an age thing of Biden not remembering. Maybe something else thing of the other guy not remembering. Regardless of criminality, I’d vote 3 times for that guy. Being MAGA now, it is basically expected that I vote three times, then protest that voting can’t be trusted. It is pretty lame what some latch onto. The real sham of Biden are the policies feeding inflation. Regardless if inflation is “on him”, he is feeding it. I personally blame a bit on him. Absolutely nothing beyond buying votes for his rendition of the “covid stimulus package”, which Dotard 1, already did twice before him (but non inflationary of course MAGA!!!!). The loan relief, no matter how much fluff the fluffers through on it, is still going to raise inflation at the absolute worse time. Sorry, there is a time to buy votes and a time it COMPLETELY F’s over people”. For that, skewer you old timer. MAGA, until they do something dumb, like talking policy. Then skewer them.
    crappiefisher
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 3349
    Re: This presidency, what a joke..... 2022/09/28 23:45:38 (permalink)
     I usually don't shop at stores but today went to HD. Prices are up there that is for sure. Still got a good deal on 34 sheets of 4' x 10' drywall plus 4 free (38 total) since one in each of the two 2 packs had a small corner chip. They were a buck fifty cheaper each compared to the same material in the 4' x 8' so was a no brainer.

But my brain is in question. Could have just done a little patchwork on 2nd floor but gonna put the Amish to work instead. Changing the shingle color on the 2 year old very large roof again while they're at it 

That is the kind ov crap that goes on when you turn 62!!!

crappy
    post edited by crappiefisher - 2022/09/28 23:46:39
    pensfan1
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 3425
    Re: This presidency, what a joke..... 2022/09/28 23:46:27 (permalink)
    I know right... it's not like he asked Fredrick Douglas to stand up and take a bow. I hear he's doing great things😆
    post edited by pensfan1 - 2022/09/28 23:58:32
    psu_fish
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 3103
    Re: This presidency, what a joke..... 2022/09/29 10:38:07 (permalink)
    Funny how all the libs wanted the 25th used on Trump, but a crickets on Biden. Remember, we are ONLY seeing the "good" Biden in public, when they trot him out. 
    Porktown
    Pro Angler
    Re: This presidency, what a joke..... 2022/09/29 12:11:26 (permalink)
    psu_fish
    Funny how all the libs wanted the 25th used on Trump, but a crickets on Biden. Remember, we are ONLY seeing the "good" Biden in public, when they trot him out. 

I doubt anyone in the cabinet is considering. I’m not denying that it seems like he is struggling though. I’d be shocked if he runs again. I also wouldn’t be too surprised if he is unable to finish this term.

The talk of 25th of Trump, likely didn’t have enough of the cabinet willing either, but being impeached twice on top of every other controversy that he seemed to relish, I wouldn’t doubt that some in his cabinet considered. After Jan 6, I’d imagine the 25th was a very real possibility. The impeachment threw enough cover to just let time run out before having to.
    LDD
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 3138
    Re: This presidency, what a joke..... 2022/09/29 12:34:35 (permalink)
    DeadGator401

And voting rights...they should be done once someone collects social security.  Once a voter is on the retirement train and the  gov't teat they don't live in reality anymore so they shouldn't have any voting rights. Plus, all they do is sit around and watch party indoctrination films (mass media) all day long which makes them dangerous.  Then, they want to apply everything they see in the party indoctrination films to the life they used to have when they lived in reality and it's just a mess.  And, if they want to check up on something on the internet they don't have any research or critical evaluation skills concerning internet source credibility because they grew up with books and typewriters.   They also don't know what cookies are and they get funneled right back into the same echo chambers which validate their initial false party ideals. It's really quite a MESS!!   
    pensfan1
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 3425
    Re: This presidency, what a joke..... 2022/09/29 12:36:08 (permalink)
    psu_fish

Ah ya what Pork said. Lemmie know when Joe attempts a coup and incites a riot. Then I'll be all for using the 25th.
    Porktown
    Pro Angler
    Re: This presidency, what a joke..... 2022/09/29 12:38:35 (permalink)
    LDD
    DeadGator401

And voting rights...they should be done once someone collects social security.  Once a voter is on the retirement train and the  gov't teat they don't live in reality anymore so they shouldn't have any voting rights. Plus, all they do is sit around and watch party indoctrination films (mass media) all day long which makes them dangerous.  Then, they want to apply everything they see in the party indoctrination films to the life they used to have when they lived in reality and it's just a mess.  And, if they want to check up on something on the internet they don't have any research or critical evaluation skills concerning internet source credibility because they grew up with books and typewriters.   They also don't know what cookies are and they get funneled right back into the same echo chambers which validate their initial false party ideals. It's really quite a MESS!!   

Wow…. I know you are joking, but a lot of troof up in this MaFa…
    MyWar
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 1936
    Re: This presidency, what a joke..... 2022/09/29 12:51:04 (permalink)
    psu_fish

You have it backwards. Four years of Trump’s bizarre and absurd behavior in office set a new low bar. I don’t feel particularly compelled to defend or address this kind of stuff anymore.

Sorry boutcha
    DeadGator401
    Expert Angler
    Re: This presidency, what a joke..... 2022/09/29 13:54:46 (permalink)
    Man, one thing that grinds my gears - why is the President sending money to Florida?

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/2022/09/29/president-joseph-r-biden-jr-approves-florida-disaster-declaration/

I don't live in a State where hurricanes do this, so why should we have to pay for it? Don't the people of Florida know this can happen when they chose to live there?
    It's just not fair! 
    MyWar
    Pro Angler
    Re: This presidency, what a joke..... 2022/09/29 14:25:42 (permalink)
    I think we can count on Joe Biden’s administration to actually provide Florida with whatever federal aid they will require, rather than playing petty political games like Trump did when blue states needed federal aid.

(Cue right wingers saying this didn’t happen)
    MyWar
    Pro Angler
    Re: This presidency, what a joke..... 2022/09/29 14:40:22 (permalink)
    Might be prudent to also note that desantis should have spent the last couple weeks focused on his current job of governing Florida instead of his 2024 presidential campaign.

It’s hurricane season. It’s not like you need a crystal ball to tell you that Florida could be at risk of a major weather event.

It sure would be a shame if he bungles the response and ends up losing the governors race because he was preoccupied with rounding up immigrants in AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT STATE ALTOGETHER for some cheap political stunt.
    psu_fish
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 3103
    Re: This presidency, what a joke..... 2022/09/29 15:33:43 (permalink)
    MyWar
    Might be prudent to also note that desantis should have spent the last couple weeks focused on his current job of governing Florida instead of his 2024 presidential campaign.

It’s hurricane season. It’s not like you need a crystal ball to tell you that Florida could be at risk of a major weather event.

It sure would be a shame if he bungles the response and ends up losing the governors race because he was preoccupied with rounding up immigrants in AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT STATE ALTOGETHER for some cheap political stunt.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. It is impossible to take you serious. 
    DeadGator401
    Expert Angler
    Re: This presidency, what a joke..... 2022/09/29 16:03:00 (permalink)
    Welp, that'll kill this thread my goodness
    ICE NUT
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 1255
    Re: This presidency, what a joke..... 2022/09/29 16:45:14 (permalink)
    How's Brandon doing? Did he find Jackie yet?LOL FJB
    rippinlip
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 2146
    Re: This presidency, what a joke..... 2022/09/29 18:00:14 (permalink)
    Trump's been out for a couple years now. At what point do you admit this is all Uncle Joe's mess? Can you just keep blaming Trump all the way up to the next election without a plan to dig us out?

You should have been here yesterday.............. Streams are made for the wise man to contemplate and fools to pass by [Sir Izaak Walton]
    MyWar
    Pro Angler
    Re: This presidency, what a joke..... 2022/09/29 18:26:27 (permalink)
    psu_fish
    It is impossible to take you serious. 

*seriously

Which is the part you can’t take SERIOUSLY?

The part where I suggested a governor of a state with a history of hurricanes should be focused on preparing for hurricanes in the middle of hurricane season?

Or the part where I suggested that maybe major events like hurricanes are a bigger threat to the state of Florida than the immigrants that desantis had to round up 700 miles away in Texas?

Or the part where I suggested he’s more concerned about running for president in 2024 than governing Florida today?

Or the part where I suggested his political career might be over if he bungles the response and loses the election?

Just like the rest of those GOP dirt bags, desantis is gonna make nice with Biden and come up to the federal government asking for the same kind of handouts that he wants to eliminate for everybody else. Then as soon as this is in the rear view, it will be right back to cheap shots and political stunts.
    BloodyHand
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 2130
    Re: This presidency, what a joke..... 2022/09/29 19:55:57 (permalink)
    Or the part where there is no crisis at the border
    Or the part where mass amounts of Fentanyl are flowing over said border
    Or the part where supposed sanctuary cities are turning back the Illegal migrants
    Or the part where the feds have tied the hands of the states on said border
    Political stunt? Nah
    Eye opener? most likely

BH
    DeadGator401
    Expert Angler
    Re: This presidency, what a joke..... 2022/09/29 20:14:48 (permalink)
    Thank goodness you deleted that wall of text PSU. 
    Porktown
    Pro Angler
    Re: This presidency, what a joke..... 2022/09/29 20:53:09 (permalink)
    Dotard Number Two is making it official that he hates Gen Xer’s. Fa’ Q old dip sheet.

https://apple.news/ArBHOrajRQr-uT6I8Yx68ow
    woodnickle
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 8504
    Re: This presidency, what a joke..... 2022/09/30 12:45:54 (permalink)
    Biden=POS

Porktown
    Pro Angler
    Re: This presidency, what a joke..... 2022/09/30 13:16:47 (permalink)
    woodnickle
    Biden=POS

Agree 100%.  But still a better option than who he was running against.  I'd vote for that turtle in your signature over either if they ran again.
    EMitch
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 1033
    Re: This presidency, what a joke..... 2022/09/30 18:17:45 (permalink)
    With Biden you can blame his age, though he's been a gaffer his entire political career, but how about Kamala? She was over in South Korea and stated that North Korea has been our faithful ally. 

Neither of them know WTF they're doing.

Never try to argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
    Jump to: