ISO: Carp capable/specific rods

Author
MossyOakD
Novice Angler
  • Total Posts : 74
  • Reward points: 0
2022/05/07 11:52:28 (permalink)

ISO: Carp capable/specific rods

Looking to see if anyone has any carp capable/specific rods they’d like to downsize. I am mainly looking for spinning but would consider bait caster setups.

Located in SWPA; Fayette County area but will travel

"Don't tread on me."

3 Replies Related Threads

Fisherlady2
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 2196
    Re: ISO: Carp capable/specific rods 2022/05/07 12:55:36 (permalink)
    @mountianman  is the fellow who knows his carp information. Maybe send him a PM for some leads or hopefully he gets alerts and will see his name was mentioned
    Fisherlady2
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 2196
    Re: ISO: Carp capable/specific rods 2022/05/07 13:02:05 (permalink)
     used to be if you did the @ symbol before a name it would highlight the members name... did this function go away with the forum changes or am I just missing something (which is absolutely possible)
    MossyOakD
    Novice Angler
    • Total Posts : 74
    Re: ISO: Carp capable/specific rods 2022/05/07 13:37:54 (permalink)
    Fisherlady2
     used to be if you did the @ symbol before a name it would highlight the members name... did this function go away with the forum changes or am I just missing something (which is absolutely possible)

I’m only on here occasionally so I’m not sure. It all looks the same to me in mobile browser.

I’ve talked to him before, but it’s been quite some time. Maybe they will tune in here eventually. Just trying to put some money into the pockets of fellow sportsman before paying taxes on my already taxed money 😅

"Don't tread on me."
    Jump to: