Quad trees

Author
Eman89so
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1806
  • Reward points: 0
2020/10/19 11:24:06 (permalink)

Quad trees

Have a set of quad trees that have been sitting collecting dust. I've never used them. Swivel track base. These are custom made. The lowest rod holder is off set for dipsy. $400. Pm me for pics ill send them over it won't let me upload them. Thanks!

5 Replies Related Threads

Gammywizzler
    New Angler
    • Total Posts : 27
    Re: Quad trees 2020/10/26 13:32:51 (permalink)
    not interested, as i so not have a boat but i may have a solution to your picture upload issue.
    I found that the only way to make a link post was to bold, italicize or underline it, it my be a similar issue. 
    the solution is likely to find the file on you computer, copy it, then paste so it never even uploads, be sure to preview it though because it may show up but not actually post. 

Hope this helps, thanks.

mr.crappie
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 2549
    Re: Quad trees 2020/10/27 08:05:15 (permalink)
    gammy,I tried  the cut & paste method ,but was told by the adm. that they deleted the pict, because it slowed their computer down. Alas,that is the only method that I know.  sam
    Gammywizzler
    New Angler
    • Total Posts : 27
    Re: Quad trees 2020/10/27 10:37:52 (permalink)
    ah, that sucks, worth the shot though.
    BeenThereDoneThat.
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 11939
    Re: Quad trees 2020/10/27 11:26:07 (permalink)
    Trying to post pics from your phone?

Size matters

Gotta ”crop” (resize) your pictures.

Best to keep the subject at a distance then when you ”crop” the picture, the subject remains in the frame.

I have the ”Gallary” app for pictures which has the three dots to the upper right hand corner where I can click and find the ”crop” button.

Once the picture is resized, save it where you can find it.

The problem being, you may have to ”crop” several times til you get the correct size needed, for this sight. If your lucky, you may find a ”size” indicator you can reference for posting future pics.

Here's a ”cropped” photo. In the original pic the pavilion is barely noticrable.

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met
    post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/10/27 11:36:20

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

ZelieSam
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 727
    Re: Quad trees 2020/10/30 09:08:28 (permalink)
    Sign up for a free picture hosting service.  Something like this:   https://imgur.com/  or  https://imgbb.com/  

Once the pic is uploaded there you will be able to generate a link to use here.  Your ISP likely allows you to store 5GB or so of files, included in what you pay monthly.  But setting it up takes a bit of computer chops that most people aren't inclined to learn.  In a nutshell, they give you a location for files (this is typically provided for you to create your own web pages) and you set up an FTP client to xfer pics there.  Then you can upload pics and generate links.  That's what I do, since it is free.  But I'm a 20 year + computer professional.  It isn't for everyone.  
    Jump to: