Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Author
Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 9658
  • Reward points: 0
2020/07/15 13:33:22 (permalink)

Cooler bags for fishing

Does anyone happen to use a cooler bag for fish?  When I hike and plan on keeping fish, it ends up being a pain in the rear to tote along a cooler.  Last year I used an old beer 30 pack cooler.  It worked but ended up with melted ice leaking out and on me.

I saw the Calcutta Pack Fish cooler and some others on Amazon that looked promising.  I am not looking to use a $250 Yeti for putting my catch in either...  I'm sure it would be perfect for the task, but I don't want to be to the point where I am contemplating throwing away a $250 cooler, because I can't get the fish smell out.  It seems like the cheaper coolers have a very thin liner, that once tears is done.  Also seems that look like they'd get fish smell trapped.

I was thinking a dry bag might work, but would be lacking the cooler properties.  

Let me know if anyone has a good solution they wouldn't mind sharing.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 11939
Re: Cooler bags for fishing 2020/07/15 14:00:45 (permalink)
Funny you asked and since I allowed myself to get hooked on surf fishing, this very thought has been on my mind too.

So, here's my thinking. A 30ish qt. el cheapo cooler with a hard plastic liner. However, the hard plastic liner may be difficult to find so I'm thinking el cheapo plastic tote, with lid, that fits inside the cooler.

The tote is for any stupid fish I catch. 🤣 So in my case, the tote should be exceptionally..... small.

OK enough of the jokes and I think you see what I'm sayin.

For the ice melting and leaking water, first line the cooler with a plastic trash bag and pack the ice under and around the plastic tote or just fill the tote with ice, which is what I could do because the ice would be the only thing in my tote.😝

The lid for the tote could serve as a "cutting" board for bait.

My luck the only "fishy smell" would stem from cutting live bait on the tote lid but still, a wash of chlorinated water (Clorox) should help with el stinko.

Just thinking out loud but I hope it gives you some food for thought.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/07/15 14:02:57

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

Mars3Sons
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 2
Re: Cooler bags for fishing 2020/07/15 14:10:14 (permalink)
I have quite a few 30 pack coolers that I love to use on our boat.
We freeze bottles of water and use them as our blocks of ice. 
  • No leaks from the cooler as the water is contained
  • You can drink them if they melt
  • You can use a hammer or rock to crush the bottle of ice if you need loose ice.  The plastic bottle is easy to cut but contains the ice when smashing it.

I have also found that if you double up on the coolers (one inside the other) that even if the inside cooler leaks, it rarely leaks through the outside cooler.  It also provides better insulation at a very low weight.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Cooler bags for fishing 2020/07/15 14:18:49 (permalink)
I'll second the frozen water bottles if ya have the freezer space. Works very well and ya don't need to buy a 20 pound bag of ice everytime.

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Cooler bags for fishing 2020/07/15 14:40:06 (permalink)
Good ideas. 

I was thinking a contractor bag for liner, but way too big.  I want something thick since those dorsal fins go right through the standard kitchen garbage bag when I put carcasses in, so imagine flopping around would be even more so.  I was thinking 2 gallon freezer bags might keep the slime in and help with the dorsal fin poking?  I rarely catch many fish that won't fit in that.

I like the lid idea.  I usually have a small lunch box size hard cooler when cut bait fishing and use the lid for that.  In all honesty, most fish I catch fit in that thing and what I had used before when wanting to be mobile.  But have had times when I catch fish that won't fit and forced to either C&R or make a trip back to my truck or rental house.

The bottles sound like the way to go for ice.  I have 3 x 1/2 gallon apple juice containers in my basement freezer that are my "beer cooler" ice packs.  They don't keep the fish as cold as it would if in that mix of ice and melted ice water, but much better than a stringer or just sitting on the sand baking in the sun, which I see guys do.

I would mostly be using this for locally when crappie/perch wading, although usually it is cool enough when I wade for them to keep in a mesh bag then to my hard cooler in my truck.  Or when at the beach and hiking a good distance, either back side wading for specks, flounder, puppy drum there is usually a good hike from parking to the spot, usually over through terrain that my dolly struggles in.  Or walking the beach casting lures and covering as much water as possible until I find something that looks interesting.  I'll often go 100 yards and remember that my dolly/cooler is sitting back there and have to circle back and get.
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Cooler bags for fishing 2020/07/15 14:45:13 (permalink)
BeenThereDoneThat.
I'll second the frozen water bottles if ya have the freezer space. Works very well and ya don't need to buy a 20 pound bag of ice everytime.

I save up my used quart yogurt containers, margarine and just about any old food container that is big enough.  A day or two before I go fishing, I make ice blocks.  I like to smash them against each other and is basically a bag of ice.  It helps justify my basement fridge...  I always take those containers when going on vacation too.  Toss them out when I leave.
Fisherlady2
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2196
Re: Cooler bags for fishing 2020/07/15 16:15:27 (permalink)
Consider the cheap cooler bags used for groceries as something to use as an interior bag. They are cheap enough you dont care about replacing them a couple times a year and they are strong enough to help minimize spines poking through into your good bag and they can be easily rinsed out between trips. They have a bit of insulation to them to help reduce ice melt also.

Just dont take your wifes insulated 31 picnic bags... wouldn't go over well.
post edited by Fisherlady2 - 2020/07/15 17:08:55
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Cooler bags for fishing 2020/07/15 18:33:44 (permalink)
😳 did Pork just say yo.. yog... yoogurrrt..... in quarts??

Lol, just kidding neighbor. My problem will be freezer capacity so I'll be forced to buy bags of ice of which I won't be able to use all at once or store. However, with my luck, I shouldn't need ice anyway. Stupid fish.🙉

Fisherlady2
Pro Angler
Re: Cooler bags for fishing 2020/07/15 20:30:19 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby snagr 2020/07/16 14:22:21
You can make disposable ice packs by mixing isopropyl alcohol and water in a sandwich or qt zippy bag. Store flat in freezer. They remain slushy to form to any shape container needed and are colder than regular ice packs. Just make up the size you need the night before. They wont last for countless hours but are a convenient alternative to bulky ice packs.

Mix ratio normally 2 parts water to 1 part alcohol. More alcohol makes it slushier, less allows more solid freezing, though it wont freeze solid unless you have a sub zero freezer. Karo syrup can also be used, though I would hate to clean up the mess if the bag punctured.
post edited by Fisherlady2 - 2020/07/15 20:41:31
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Cooler bags for fishing 2020/07/15 21:34:24 (permalink)
Great idea on the reusable shopping bags for the liner. I think adding those to one of the less expensive “backpack coolers” that I have seen, using bottled ice would set me up for what I am thinking. Should keep things cold enough and give a place for me to keep some tackle and other gear.

As for the yogurt in a quart... As many mornings as I can, I do a power breakfast. A bunch of rather disgusting tasting healthy crap thrown in a blender. Get is as liquid as possible and slam it. Kind of my license to eat the way I want for the other meals. That and the statins and limited exercise...
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Cooler bags for fishing 2020/07/15 22:36:04 (permalink)
Yogurt slammers in the morning.... who knew???     Good luck fishing neighbor, let us know how the cooler works out, I'm definitely in the market for something light and efficient for a little winter fishing.

Something that would fit my new Christmas present, my kids don't know they're getting me.

post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/07/15 22:37:50

Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Cooler bags for fishing 2020/07/16 10:33:08 (permalink)
I like the hitch part.  You will be thanking yourself (kids) for upgrading to those balloon tires.  Nothing seems to compare to them pulling through sand.  If I fished the salt more, I would definitely get one of these or a 4v4 permit...  Especially if doing the bait and wait fishing.  Even just spending the day without fishing at the beach and getting a full cooler, chairs, umbrella/tent and other gear.  I have no idea why anyone would spend the day at the beach without fishing though?  Every so often we get lucky with a beach rental that has one and so much nicer than trying to carry things or use my beach dolly with the inflatable rubber tires.  

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Cooler bags for fishing 2020/07/16 11:28:36 (permalink)
Pork the hitch is what caught my eye too. No way I put a cart, coated with sand, into a vehicle.

So if not the pictured beach cart then an all purpose hitch carrier is gonna be needed.

I agree with the balloon or bubble tires too. Guys I talked to while fishing the beach all recommend the bigger wider tires.

My problem, no matter the cart, my dumb asz will overload it and so I'll probably need to rent an Alpaca or Camel to pull the thing. 😁

I know you're itchin to get in the surf but til ya can make it, I hope this vid by the "bama beach bum" helps a bit.

https://youtu.be/7QNgBsSHYBc

Good times and tight lines.

Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Cooler bags for fishing 2020/07/16 13:12:41 (permalink)
The times that I have used them, it is more about over packing vertically than weight allowance.  I can't say that I have ever tried to throw a ton of weight on to test one though.  When they are packed 3' over the a cooler (full on the way, not so full on the way back), then you are relying on your strapping skills.  Leaving the beach at 11PM after drinking beers all day, diminishes the strapping skills a bit.  The most difficulty that I have had was making it through the dune decking obstacle course with boogie boards hanging half way off and trying to maneuver with one hand still holding a beer...  Also got to worry about trees and stuff on some of the board walks to the beach.  Got to almost make a dry run before pre-rigging your rods at the vehicle.

Since my wife's SUV is newer than my truck, we have taken it the past 6 years.  Always have a cargo hitch that always goes with me on my fishing excursions beyond walking distance of where we stay.  You can't clean sand from those carts without a hose.  Mine is even worse with the knobby tires, especially if they get wet.
PaYakr
Novice Angler
  • Total Posts : 57
Re: Cooler bags for fishing 2020/07/16 14:05:43 (permalink)
I was looking at the backpack style soft coolers at Walmart and like the idea of using a dry bag as a liner.  I have aways used frozen water bottles instead of ice to avoid leaking but also liked the large freezer packs I saw at Walmart this week (I think they measured 16"x10").  Just one sandwiched between the inside of the cooler and outside of the dry bag should do fine.  As for spines poking through, most people I know who use fish bags carry a small pair of kitchen shears to cut the tips of the spines off before they go into the bag.
ZelieSam
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 727
Re: Cooler bags for fishing 2020/07/16 14:33:05 (permalink)
Pork - last OBX trip my dad asked for something like this.  He wanted to beach fish but not have to lug a cooler.  We got one of these thermal bags:  https://www.amazon.com/Hot-Cold-Bag-Insulated-Thermal/dp/B01H0HXFMK?th=1 Cheap and easy to find in grocery stores or Costco.  Washed up easily and was big enough for a couple wipers or a mid sized cat or two.  

For ice you guys need to make your own PVC icepacks.  Get some PVC pipe and end caps that match, and glue.  As thick as you want, I use 2" pipe for most of mine and inch and a half for a few others.  Glue one end on.  Use lots of glue, make sure it is 100% sealed.  Fill the pipe 2/3 of the way with water and then add SALT to it.  Eyeball the amount, ~1T per cup of water.  Then glue on the other cap.  They freeze super cold (around 0 degrees if your solution is 20%) and last forever.  You can dishwash them if needed, but I find that the hose gets them most of the way and a quick stop in the slop sink makes them nice and clean for refreezing.  Best of all they can be made exactly the size of your bags and coolers.  You'll have around $3 a piece into these vs $15-30 for the yeti ones.  

Can't get sucked into the pier cart/beach cart discussion right now as I really need to be working.  Will return later though.  
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Cooler bags for fishing 2020/07/16 17:30:43 (permalink)
I seem to be at Lowes/Home Depot about 2-3 times per week as of late, so adding to my list!  Definite addition to my arsenal.  I wonder if a bunch of 3/4" ones would act like a bunch of ice cubes and distribute that cold a bit more evenly on fish?

Those are the bags that came to mind when I read Fisherlady's post.  I am pretty sure that I have one in our pantry that will be making it's way into my fishing gear...

Excellent tip on the clipping those dorsal spikes Yakr.  I love the Harbor Freight scissors that I have.  They make easy work of bleeding fish, good with braid and just good all around cutting scissors.  One of my favorite HF purchases.  I will be grabbing another pair for this as I hate taking mine off of my boat and them not there when I am looking for them...

https://www.harborfreight.com/7-inch-multipurpose-stainless-steel-scissors-97042.html

I made the Amazon purchase of this bad boy...  Cheap and decent reviews.  I really wanted something that I can wear and keep fishing.  Keep moving until I find some sort of structure that keeps my interest and not have to circle back 100 yards to go pick my stuff up.  Which I seem to always do when I am beach fishing.  I am not a fan of wearing things while fishing, but with Spanish mackerel in particular, they are almost always in schools.  Catch one, look to the beach and seem my cooler is 50 yards down the coast.  By the time I get the fish to the cooler, that school is gone.  Throw it on the beach that is 80 degrees and humid at 8AM, and it is mush by the time you fillet it.

Extra compartments for some small tackle boxes (which is how I do my salt water stuff and my freshwater wading stuff - boat is all in a big box, but compartments too).  I have it sectioned off for beach metals NC/south, beach flea rigs, beach Skinner rigs, beach hi-lo, beach fish finder, beach NJ/North lures (bigger box), pier lures, pier Carolina rigs, inlet lures, inlet rock/piling rigs, inlet long lining flies, sound lures, sound bait rigs, etc.  Many sort of interchange, but usually able to grab 3-4 boxes that will be 99% of what I plan on doing and able to stay mobile, which is the key for this bag.  If I plan on bait and wait, I'll take the hard cooler.  With this bag, I'll still have the hard cooler waiting for it. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07RZL3MSM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I'm planning to modify it a little. Going to figure out an easy on and off rod spike attachment that will be out of the way and not smacking against me when I walk.  Those are nice regardless if bait and wait or rod in hand.  When changing lures or messing with a fish that isn't cooperating with the pliers, it is nice to keep the reel out of the sand or drink.

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Cooler bags for fishing 2020/07/16 22:38:30 (permalink)
Pork the first thing I'd recommend to anyone beginning to fish the surf. Buy sand spikes. Especially if you're planning on backpacking out onto the beaches.

Definitely comes in handy keeping your rod out of the sand😎 while baiting, tieing, but I don't know, about unhooking no stupid fish.😣

I make a cheap gun like shoulder sling from parachute cord. Tie each end of the cord to the spike using clove hitches and sling it over your shoulder. Sling can be removed or left in place.

Clove Hitch lessons included. umm, not responsible for tic toc commercials.🙈

https://youtu.be/bUBIvWf-Udc
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/07/16 22:44:11

Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Cooler bags for fishing 2020/07/22 13:02:11 (permalink)
So, I made some of the PVC ice tubes (2" pipe).  I did them 9" long each (seemed to be a good length for all of my coolers).  Used 2 cups of salt to 1 gallon of water ratio (2 tablespoons per cup).  6 tubes ended up using 1/2 gallon.  Other half gallon went into an old juice bottle that I was already using as an ice pack with regular water.  Each tube was filled about 80%.  Wow, did PVC end caps go up in price???  Over $2 per.  I had to go to both Lowes and Home Depot to make sure one wasn't just mispriced...  6 tubes, including the cement and tube which I have a bunch left over and some white spray paint to make them look a little nicer, was over $45.

I did some tests and have to say that I am extremely disappointed.  Hoping the results were just a flawed initial test.

When I have used the juice bottle in my cooler (using regular tap water), it will stay mostly ice for a day.  2 days it is about 1/2 ice and after 3 days, it is usually melted.  In a Yeti soft cooler, so the cooler is pretty insulated.

I put all 6 of these PVC packs in my cooler.  The next day, my temp gun was reading 65 degrees in my cooler.  Each pack was about that same temp as well.  This was sitting in my basement that stays about 72 degrees...  Maybe 12 hours.  One thing to note, the ice packs were 18 degrees when I put them in the cooler, so they start off initially colder than ice.  They were kind of semi slushy/solid.  Had been in my freezer for 2 days.

My initial response right now is that these these are a huge waste of time and money and shocked of how poorly they worked...  I hope my initial testing was flawed somehow though, maybe need to be in the freezer for longer?  I know the regular ice pack as noted, is a full half gallon in itself, so slower to melt a larger block rather than smaller blocks.  Usually when I put that ice pack in, I have some already cold beers keeping temps lower too.  

My next test will be using my new cheaper fishing cooler back pack.  I really only need them to last for 3-4 hours.  It would be nice for longer, but usually is all that I am out for while at the beach.  Then hit the house/condo and back at it in the evening for another 3-4 hours.

post edited by Porktown - 2020/07/22 13:46:23
ZelieSam
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 727
Re: Cooler bags for fishing 2020/07/22 14:19:18 (permalink)
Something isn't right Pork.  I left a couple of those in a normal cooler for two days in my basement and they still had frost on them when I put them back in the freezer.  They should not be slushy... they should be ROCKS.  Possible your freezer didn't get them cold enough.  I know the two phase-change icepacks I have will only fully freeze in my big chest freezer.  The side freezer on the beer fridge leaves them only partial.  The magic of that salt is that they freeze much colder than regular water.  Maybe give them another shot?  
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Cooler bags for fishing 2020/07/22 15:12:50 (permalink)
It is my side by side beer fridge.  I will mess with my freezer adjustments to see if I can get it colder.  I also moved from the top shelf to the bottom shelf.  Usually a good 5-10 degrees colder there.  When it does the defrost cycle, it blows warm air at the top shelf.

The juice bottle that I used is mostly ice, but not completely frozen, about half way down.  That one is usually solid with regular water.  I have a feeling that I used too much salt for the strength of my freezer.  

Will report back tomorrow, hopefully with rock hard ice packs!

Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Cooler bags for fishing 2020/07/22 15:14:51 (permalink)
I guess if too much salt, I can saw in half, less salty water and use couplings to reconnect.

Fisherlady2
Pro Angler
Re: Cooler bags for fishing 2020/07/22 17:39:58 (permalink)
Porktown
I guess if too much salt, I can saw in half, less salty water and use couplings to reconnect.

Drill with a 5/16ths or 3/8ths bit, drain, refill using a syringe or tubing (like oxygen tube on fish tank aerator) and funnel. Plug hole with a short bolt and JB weld. 
post edited by Fisherlady2 - 2020/07/22 17:41:19
eyesandgillz
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4009
Re: Cooler bags for fishing 2020/07/22 18:50:47 (permalink)
Now, if you would only out this much effort into developing a vaccine for covid....all would be right in the world!
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Cooler bags for fishing 2020/07/22 19:41:14 (permalink)
The funny thing is, people seem to think there are thousands of scientists working on vaccines that somehow aren’t putting this much time into it. Building these things are like a water break for them. Us internet scientist need to stick to freezing saltwater...
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Cooler bags for fishing 2020/07/22 20:36:53 (permalink)
To heck with cooler bags, freezing water and beaches. I been watching National Geographics 🦈Shark Attacks.... 😳screw salt water fishing. Stupid fish.

Try little salt and only fill your pipe 80 to 90 % to allow for expansion.

Also, maybe cause your prepping your cooler bag for the beaches... you should be using sea salt? 🙉

bye.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2020/07/22 20:57:10

JM2
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1089
Re: Cooler bags for fishing 2020/07/22 22:41:50 (permalink)
Porktown
So, I made some of the PVC ice tubes (2" pipe).  I did them 9" long each (seemed to be a good length for all of my coolers).  Used 2 cups of salt to 1 gallon of water ratio (2 tablespoons per cup).  6 tubes ended up using 1/2 gallon.  Other half gallon went into an old juice bottle that I was already using as an ice pack with regular water.  Each tube was filled about 80%.  Wow, did PVC end caps go up in price???  Over $2 per.  I had to go to both Lowes and Home Depot to make sure one wasn't just mispriced...  6 tubes, including the cement and tube which I have a bunch left over and some white spray paint to make them look a little nicer, was over $45.

I did some tests and have to say that I am extremely disappointed.  Hoping the results were just a flawed initial test.

When I have used the juice bottle in my cooler (using regular tap water), it will stay mostly ice for a day.  2 days it is about 1/2 ice and after 3 days, it is usually melted.  In a Yeti soft cooler, so the cooler is pretty insulated.

I put all 6 of these PVC packs in my cooler.  The next day, my temp gun was reading 65 degrees in my cooler.  Each pack was about that same temp as well.  This was sitting in my basement that stays about 72 degrees...  Maybe 12 hours.  One thing to note, the ice packs were 18 degrees when I put them in the cooler, so they start off initially colder than ice.  They were kind of semi slushy/solid.  Had been in my freezer for 2 days.

My initial response right now is that these these are a huge waste of time and money and shocked of how poorly they worked...  I hope my initial testing was flawed somehow though, maybe need to be in the freezer for longer?  I know the regular ice pack as noted, is a full half gallon in itself, so slower to melt a larger block rather than smaller blocks.  Usually when I put that ice pack in, I have some already cold beers keeping temps lower too.  

My next test will be using my new cheaper fishing cooler back pack.  I really only need them to last for 3-4 hours.  It would be nice for longer, but usually is all that I am out for while at the beach.  Then hit the house/condo and back at it in the evening for another 3-4 hours.

I generally don't read your posts, because  they're usually much too long, and wordy. But look up the definition of latent heat, it's a Trump thing.
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Cooler bags for fishing 2020/07/24 11:48:43 (permalink)
Test 2 is under way.  Using 1 rather slushy pack.  It has my fishing cooler bag maintaining about 50 degrees, with my BBQ temp probe lifted about 3" from the ice pack.  It was registering 25 degrees next to it, but I think ambient temp would be more important for keeping some fish in it?

Packs were hard last night, then slush this morning.  I think my defrost cycle is keeping them from staying solid.  I imagine it would be similar for a fridge at a rental property too.  I'll see how these perform, but I have a feeling that I will be draining this weekend.  I had 2 cups of salt and 14 cups of water (in a 1 gallon jug).  That would put me around 14% saline with roughly 14F freezing point.  My temp gauge had my freezer at -2F, so peak freezing seems to be fine, but defrost cycle I assume is messing things up.  They seem to take forever to freeze as compared to regular ice too, so I think that I need to cut the salt in half.  I want something that I can put in at night and be frozen in the morning, which I imagine is straight fresh water.  I am going to do a few different ratios in some of my throw away containers.  Something that I should have thought of before capping, but was too excited...

I don't have any JB Weld and not sure if I want to test any glue that I have laying around to be water/ice tight.  Couplings are 70 cents each and I have more glue.  Might even buy two more caps to make some longer versions for my bigger coolers.  I am going to use Fisherlady's suggestion of drilling a hole (2), to drain, then chop saw, so I don't end up in the ER.  Or have to use one of those metal things that you have to pull back and forth that doesn't plug into the wall and make a cool sound.

Once they start working, they sound worth it (especially if not a moron like myself taking multiple attempts).  
Porktown
Pro Angler
Re: Cooler bags for fishing 2020/07/24 14:33:42 (permalink)
I got 4 hours of pretty consistent readings in my bag between 50-55.  Bag is in my office where it is 76 degrees and not in the sun.  Pack is currently liquid, but condensation ice on bottom side of pack, so still cold.  I would imagine if outside, it would be warm by now.  I think two packs would have me where I want to be.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Cooler bags for fishing 2020/07/24 18:51:47 (permalink)
Pork if it's worth anything to you. Youtube experts recommend filling the tubes to 90% with straight water.

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Jump to: