Author
braswell425
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points: 0
2020/01/14 14:23:19 (permalink)

Spring fishing Conneaut lake and surrounding lakes

Hi, new to the forum here.
I am just wondering if there are any bass fisherman on the site that can give me a little more information about the bass fishing on Conneaut lake and any of the surrounding lakes regarding best late spring/early summer fishing. Im mostly concerned with when the best time will be to travel up there to fish, should I try to hit the prespawn phase or should I try to catch them post spawn?
Im familiar with the closed season on bass up there and have no intentions of keeping any fish, I am taking a vacation to go see family up there and want to time the trip around the best time to be up there.
Im originally from Linesville and lived there for 15 years before moving down to Raleigh Nc, ive since become obsessed with bass fishing and intend to go back to my old stomping grounds and see if I can catch me some bass up there, any input would be much appreciated!!
 ~Austin

3 Replies Related Threads

Dirty McCurdy
    New Angler
    • Total Posts : 37
    Re: Spring fishing Conneaut lake and surrounding lakes 2020/01/23 08:00:57 (permalink)
    I am not really a bass guy, but late April / early May can be some fun pre-spawn bass fishing in the shallow weeds in connie.  I always seem to catch a few on big, slow streamers that time of year.  They are usually fat slobs too, which makes it extra fun.
    fallschirmjaeger
    Avid Angler
    • Total Posts : 145
    Re: Spring fishing Conneaut lake and surrounding lakes 2020/01/26 06:50:28 (permalink)
    Connie is a fickle mistress.
    crappiefisher
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 3348
    Re: Spring fishing Conneaut lake and surrounding lakes 2020/01/29 12:20:53 (permalink)
     Off topic but oh welps,,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9OvtQqMxPY

Jump to: