Helpful ReplyBow season .... let the fun begin

Page: << < ..1112131415 > Showing page 13 of 15
Author
workcanwait....
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 729
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Bow season .... let the fun begin 2017/12/09 05:42:16 (permalink)
My last early morning...tried I have when I could.
Work has me very busy but still trying to find that buck.
Made the decision to hold onto doe tag until late season I figure I will have more time then of course I ALWAYS have time to deal with a buck but I humbly admit I aint seen a good one in the crosshairs for 2 years I knew that 6 year run of getting a buck was guna come with a cost.
Better get ready last day of the madness is about to begin good luck to anyone going out!!!WCW
DarDys
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4893
Re: Bow season .... let the fun begin 2017/12/09 06:52:35 (permalink)
I cannot recall the last time I was out on the last day of gun season (I’m sure I was, but it was probably a long time ago, before I discovered good excuses not to go, and it was in some type of unarmed capacity commonly known as “dog”). Yet here I am, snug as a 22 degree bug well before the butt crack of dawn, in the camo outhouse blind watching a wood edge.

I don’t “need” another deer, the crossbow buck filled what we like to consume venison-wise (not that it would go to waste in the least). But here I’m out here with the intent to do grievous bodily harm to an antlerless deer. I guess that I am subscribing to the Pink Floyd thought that each passing day is just “one day closer to death” and the number of seasons ahead is finite.

It has been an odd season thus far. After harvesting (killing, whatever (that was for Dr.Trout))) a buck in archery, I have been attempting to get an antlerless deer (although it cannot be our prolithic breeder “Big Mamma” or her triplets) with zero success.

I hunted four more times in archery and saw three bucks, but no does. The only deer I have seen in gun season (hunting T, T, F, S, T, T, F evenings) were five does and an uncountable buck that appeared in the south neighbor’s cut corn field a few minutes before the end of shooting hours that were highlighted by the almost full moon.

I know I would be better off in the treehouse in the creek bottom this morning, but yesterday the south neighbor’s farm hands over ran the bottom and I suspect with the desperation samba of the last day kicking in, they will be there en mass again today. I can’t deal well with people fishing in my hip pocket, left alone folks toting centerfire rifles.

It will be light soon, so good luck to all.

The poster formally known as Duncsdad

Everything I say can be fully substantiated by my own opinion.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 11939
Re: Bow season .... let the fun begin 2017/12/10 11:06:58 (permalink)
OH BOY!!!!  Round two coming up..... second season archery, just around the corner!  

Since Monday past I've seen 9 doe, though I believe some may be one and the same but late yesterday afternoon, just after sunset I thought I might be one of the lucky hunters who fill their buck tag, with a 11th hour kill.   Spotted the critter as he strutted his stuff coming from the west and better than a hundred yards to my south (from gustements of walking the field, so many times, in days of past).  Stepping down three rungs of my ladder stand, elbow resting on the seat, trusty 30/30 leveled across an open hand while following his every footstep through the scope.  Antlers were visible with no doubt but the distance and remaining light, would not permit a count of 3 points up.  I continued to follow through the scope, hoping the deer would turn my way, as the last of his tail disappeared into woods.  Not giving up on a chance for a last minute buck, I returned to a sitting position at the top of my stand.  Nothing to do now but hope, the buck would follow the trails and come out where I'd seen Doe in the past days.  Sitting ever so still, moving only my eyes, I catch movement to my right then again and again, as several deer enter the field, right where the buck went in.  Six Doe all total with two romping and kicking like nothing could be the matter, back into the woods and back into the field they would go.  I watched as the last rays of daylight brought to a close, another exciting chapter of hunting the stupid elusive Pennsylvania White Tailed Deer. 

But all's not a loss 'cause second season archery will find me once again, swinging my feet while sitting in and dressed, like the tree.  Perhaps by then, the sub-legal bucks will all have lost their horns so "I can now" choot-em, without recourse...... 'toopid AR's.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2017/12/10 11:29:22

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

anzomcik
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 720
Re: Bow season .... let the fun begin 2017/12/10 12:39:33 (permalink)
I put about 43 hours in the stand this rifle season. Total deer numbers was 253 deer seen dureing those days and I did not double count deer that I knew where the same each day. 23 were buck all the buck were 1.5 YO and the legal I choose not to shoot.

So likely there were in the ball park of at least 50 different deer I seen.

Our property had 8 deer harvested so far. The neighbor told me they shot 8 buck all 2.5 or older with some giants in the mix. So our management practices must be working.

Great year so far, second archery will be here soon. Good luck everyone be safe and stay warm
DarDys
Pro Angler
Re: Bow season .... let the fun begin 2017/12/10 16:34:12 (permalink)
So, in other words, with the right amount of property and labor intensive management practices, the deer hunting experience can almost be like everyone experienced before AR/HR.

anzomcik
Expert Angler
Re: Bow season .... let the fun begin 2017/12/10 18:58:15 (permalink)
when you make assumptions and cherry pick from my statement, then I can see your comparison. Keep belly aching your gaining ground.

Other than that thank you for the kind words. I’m sure there was something positive in there...
Big Tuna
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1882
Re: Bow season .... let the fun begin 2017/12/11 02:04:09 (permalink)
You always have wonderful deer seasons.
DarDys
Pro Angler
Re: Bow season .... let the fun begin 2017/12/11 07:03:32 (permalink)
anzomcik
when you make assumptions and cherry pick from my statement, then I can see your comparison. Keep belly aching your gaining ground.

Other than that thank you for the kind words. I’m sure there was something positive in there...

There were no assumptions, no cherry picking, and no belly aching whatsoever. It was a simple statement of factual observation. And it was very complimentary as well.

You were successful, through your own hard work and non PGC management practices, to almost recreate what deer hunting used to be like and should be like in PA.

When what you experienced gains another 20% or so, then you will know what it was like to hunt deer in PA in the 70’s, 80’s, and 90’s for the average hunter.

anzomcik
Expert Angler
Re: Bow season .... let the fun begin 2017/12/11 10:41:49 (permalink)
Ok so saying a "labor intensive management practice" is factual? You dont know that to be factual, its an assumption. You dont even know me or where i live how can that be true?

saying everyone experieced my season back in the day is also an assumption, you dont have a clue what the different areas of PA had going.

Seeing 253 deer with 23 bucks did not happen back in the day, you cherry picked the total number but dropped the number of antlered deer to fit your narrative. 

Also back in the day 12 hunters on two properties did not shoot 10 buck with 9 being 2.5 YO or older and of those 3 over 120".

The picture you paint from hunting 47 years ago sounds incredible, if it was so great why did it change? With all the praise of the old time I wish it would go back to then as well, it was the utopia of deer hunting. 
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Bow season .... let the fun begin 2017/12/11 12:37:01 (permalink)
No longer about "deer hunting" in PA.  IMO, it's now about "deer bragging".   Oh, we had our bragging in yesteryear when a hunter spent not hours in the woods but years in the woods, in pursuit of his ever elusive White Tailed Trophy.   Hours were spent, months before deer season, scouting and planning in hopes of putting a 'hat rack' on the wall.  Small game hunting, beginning with squirrel and grouse would include a watchful eye for deer activity.  Then, spotlighting was actually a family past time when all would pile into the car and off to the field and forest we would go.  How many yinz remember the new, most powerful spot light in America, "The Pan Light"?  Originally a aircraft landing light tapped (thank goodness for electricians tape) into a small cooking pan... priceless and, just about every hunter with a car, had one.

We still have that past time except we now have regulations specifically geared toward spot lighting and with spotlights so bright, ya can spot into the next county and I'm not sure to what extent, it still may be considered a family activity. 

The new wave is  field-cams and field-cams there are, all shapes; sizes and; colors capable of 24/7 352 day operation recording, time; date; temperature; moon phase; color picture; B & W picture; video; with sound; split second reload; taking pictures every second or less; all for slightly more than the cost of a "Pan Light".  Least not forget, for those rugged hunters who take their pre-season and season scouting very serious, the wi-fi capable cams allowing one to sit in the comfort of their home while scouting for their next 'hat rack' to hang on the wall.

I think of the good ole days when "buck pools" were the places to see the trophy buck (or Polaroid pictures) and hear the story, as told by the hunter now holding the bragging rights and, sometimes a tidy sum of cash.  The winner was usually determined by the number of points with a tie being shared or broken, by the perfection of the rack.  Rarely did a tie occur that couldn't be broken fairly, just by comparison.

Today, in the minds of many, one must meet the requirements as established by 'Pope & Young' or 'Boone & Crockett' before one can claim a legitimate "trophy".  To each his own I suppose, when ones trophy of a lifetime gets tied or beaten out by a first year hunter, who can't legally carry a gun.   

So maybe the AR's are working and somewhere in PA there truly is "a trophy behind every tree" after all there are those (now digital) pictures.

Finally, I should like to ask, what is a "true trophy" regarding the elusive Pennsylvania White Tailed Deer and is it more about 'hunting' or is it just about 'bragging'?
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2017/12/11 12:43:42

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

DarDys
Pro Angler
Re: Bow season .... let the fun begin 2017/12/11 14:32:13 (permalink)
anzomcik
Ok so saying a "labor intensive management practice" is factual? You dont know that to be factual, its an assumption. You dont even know me or where i live how can that be true?

saying everyone experieced my season back in the day is also an assumption, you dont have a clue what the different areas of PA had going.

Seeing 253 deer with 23 bucks did not happen back in the day, you cherry picked the total number but dropped the number of antlered deer to fit your narrative. 

Also back in the day 12 hunters on two properties did not shoot 10 buck with 9 being 2.5 YO or older and of those 3 over 120".

The picture you paint from hunting 47 years ago sounds incredible, if it was so great why did it change? With all the praise of the old time I wish it would go back to then as well, it was the utopia of deer hunting. 

If you were passing on this and not doing that, you were intensely managing. No cherry pick.

And yes over 200 deer and 20 bucks did happen regularly. Heck, I recall shooting the seventh buck I saw on the opening day, when it hit the ground, another I hadn’t seen jumped over it, and I saw the ninth while dressing the one I shot. And it was almost 9:00 AM. So, it was a utopia compared to what is available now.

You are correct, however, on two points, I don’t know what it was like all over the state (just as you don’t ) and I doubt that many 2.5 year old bucks were killed as well (that is a function of AR not permitting 1.5 year olds from being harvest, for the most part, or more of them would be killed, perhaps not by you or your cohorts, but by many others). Back then killing a 2.5 year old wasn’t even a thought because it was deemed the minimum standard by TV shows, archery was in its infancy and only two weeks long (nowhere near the rut), and unless one fancied themselves a “trophy” hunter, and those were few an far between.

I did know what the hunting was like in Cambria, Bedford, Blair, Clearfield, Centre, and Huntingon counties and it is as described. I knew those that had camps in most areas of the northern tier areas and the story was the same there as well.

I wish you could have experienced it as well.

As for why did it change — great question. I have my opinion, but that is all it is (with a little info from inside the PGC), but it probably isn’t of any interest.

Enjoy what you have.

In the meantime, I spent hundreds of hours cutting brush, planting and caring for 18 fruit trees (buying, planting, fencing, fertilizing, pruning, spraying), planting food plots, mowing red clover, etc. in the hopes of regaining what once was had by simply going hunting.

mopars0
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 742
Re: Bow season .... let the fun begin 2017/12/11 14:53:44 (permalink)
Have to agree with you BTDT ... to me anymore it is all about being out enjoying time in the woods , if I fill my tag then that is great. It is awesome to get time with my son and grandkids being able to see the joy on their face if they get to take a deer or just getting a chance . Yes the camera’s have been a big help but scouting your area early is the best. As far as years ago times have changed , the days of seeing a heard of 20 or more deer running past you are over where I hunt anyhow. I have hunted the same property now for 28 years which is my relative. I started hunting it with my son when he turned 13 , he just turned 41 also hunted it with my dad until he passed in 2005 .. we have taken some nice bucks but more doe over the years ... son ( 10pt) .. me ( 9 pt & two 8pt) which are on my wall. Several smaller bucks which horns are on my garage wall.... lol. ... with my son’s doe this year that made 50 deer in 28 years ...now that being said I think when they opened doe season for the 2 weeks of buck season also that we hurt the doe population ... BIG TIME ! but have to admit we were part of the problem. Now the doe my son got this year was on opening Saturday we saw (3) doe in almost 10 hours 2 were small and finally the last one was ok so he took it......I didn’t Go back out after that ... ok that is my take on things ...

STEVE.
anzomcik
Expert Angler
Re: Bow season .... let the fun begin 2017/12/11 19:12:21 (permalink)
I said many time in the past, I do not think that the results of AR are the same across the state. I don’t pretend to know what others experience. I am enjoying what I am experiencing and not taking it for granted.

It isn’t worth nit picking over a couple choices of words in internet posts. I can see the frustration of some people as much as the joy of others on this topic. I don’t have the answers, only what I see. My posts were to off set the negatives and add light to those who are reading but not posting. My experiences are 100% truthfull.

I think if we ever meet and talked we would find a lot more in common than differences. It seems those differences is what people focus on. You love your good old days, I think this is the golden age of whitetail in pa. Neither are right or wrong, things are definitely different from those eras. So different that they are hard to objectively and fairly compare. Technology (weapons, scouting, cameras, clothing, phones...),average age of hunters and impacts of that, how we hunt, where we hunt, food plots, social media, free time...

I get it, it might be me in 20+ Year’s talking how good these years I’m living now are.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Bow season .... let the fun begin 2017/12/22 15:34:29 (permalink)
  Almost time again.......

So, being one who will be partaking in the upcoming festivities and dressed like a tree, I should like to ask the 'smoke poler's' to aim carefully as the life they save, may be mine. 

Past two weeks I been moving deer stands and cutting shooting lanes in hopes of killing, with a stick, those very same sub legal bucks I couldn't kill with a gun during firearms.  The difference being, I may not have a set of antlers to hang on the walls of my outbuilding.  Outbuilding as in garage, I do have indoor plumbing but never the less, the chances grow slimmer everyday, in killing an elusive trophy  antlered PA. White Tailed Deer, this time of year. 

In addition, the better half has reaffirmed, the same law stands as has for many... many years; there shall not be deer head(s) in any shape or form,  drying on the sides of outbuildings, regardless the use of said outbuilding.  So I guess no Euro-Mount and the only record of killing a elusive PA White Tailed Deer will be one of memory unless of course, one of those elusive deer happens to have an antler with 3  or more points, not counting the brow tine, still attached to it's stupid head.

Stay tuned, I'm on my way to check my field cams to see what lurks and awaits harvesting, with a stick. 

BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Bow season .... let the fun begin 2017/12/22 17:58:10 (permalink)
Well alllllrighty then......

Few boys hanging around yet with one being a maybe but would be just as well if he lost the stupid antlers.
 Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met

I don't think this is the same deer as above but I'll stand corrected. Still needs to lose the stupid antlers.

There was this button buck too but I have no idea where the hell that picture ended up??????

Then there's always the one picture that makes one wonder what might be lurking in one's back yard.

post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2017/12/22 17:59:48

Attachment(s)

mopars0
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 742
Re: Bow season .... let the fun begin 2017/12/22 19:17:05 (permalink)
Go get it done there BTDT ... my stick shooter is put away in attic , cameras are in my gun case , guns are cleaned and my neighbor is keeping me in Bologna and hot sticks .... lol , still have a few bags of fish in freezer so i’m Good .... good luck when ya hit the woods again ... nice pictures , only saw one coyote this year . No foxes 😜

STEVE.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Bow season .... let the fun begin 2017/12/22 19:52:59 (permalink)
Awwww c'mon Mopars, where's that sense of adventure it will be a great time, it's only gonna be in the teens next week.  Be great to finally go swing my feet in a tree, I got some catchin' up to do.  Be using the cross bow this season, just not enough time to practice with the compound and get it up to full draw.  First couple of times cocking the cross bow was a bit guarded but after the first few shots I was good to go.  Now if I can hit the target so I don't have to chase the dam arrows over a hundred yards, to get em back.

I been looking for a new scope too, one of them that lights up so I can see the cross hairs and maybe that will help with better shooting.  Found one on OpticsPlanet and they have one of those policies where they will price match so I found one that's out of stock on Amazon that's much cheaper.  Will be interesting to see how that works out and the gooder part, no shipping, no taxes and, battery included.

I'm so excited, Christmas Monday, hunting Tuesday, New Years Eve Sunday and I can now buy fireworks legally in PA.   Priceless!!!

workcanwait....
Expert Angler
Re: Bow season .... let the fun begin 2017/12/24 10:08:59 (permalink)
Well your not alone BTDT I too will be out I never even filled my doe tag work limited my time during gun season.Now work is back to normal and I can hunt but not to happy with the forcast tues-thurs might wait til Friday.Still a bunch of does around and I got a vid of a monster during gun season at night 12 pts 3 of them being kickers huge deer I doubt I will ever see him but the thought of him will get me out a few times.
Gud luck Stay warm...WCW
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Bow season .... let the fun begin 2017/12/24 10:29:46 (permalink)
WCW I know what you are saying,
always exciting when seeing a legal buck in the area especially when one still has a buck tag, during late season!!

As they say in the old country "it's the thought that counts".

Good luck to you and we'll certainly look forward to seeing the pictures and hearing a great hunting adventure.

Even if, your luck is like mine and, you don't get a shot at a stupid deer.

r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3065
Re: Bow season .... let the fun begin 2017/12/24 13:15:01 (permalink)
 About 50 years back I used to hunt 'out home' around Sugar Grove Pa- just over the line from Jamestown NY.
Used to say- if ya didn't see 2 dozen deer a day ya weren't out there very long.
From what I read it isn't like that anymore- back then it was bucks only and ya could pretty much hunt wherever ya wanted with no one being upset about it.
Doe season was a 2 day event after the buck season and bow hunting was minimal.
I firmly believe that large doe kills- predator increases- maturing of forest and far less farming-and posted properties have decreased the quality of deer hunting and number of deer all over- not just Pa.
Here in Ct ya must have and carry written permission  to hunt a property and most of my friends and I hunt small places commonly- generally surrounded by NO areas.
No walking the woods and still hunting like days of old--sad stuff.
Now its take a stand and sit there all day.
Generaly we have no deer being pushed and hunt natural movement only- that part I like.
post edited by r3g3 - 2017/12/24 13:19:40
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Bow season .... let the fun begin 2018/01/02 18:38:06 (permalink)
I for one can solemnly swear, it get's mighty cold dam quick, when the wind chills get below zero.   Have not seen a elusive PA White Tailed Deer since posting the pictures from my game cams two weeks ago.  I guess that means the stupid deer can attest to the sub-zero wind chills also. 

Anyways, while sitting in a tree in weather cold enough to freeze the family jewels off of a brass monkey, I think I discovered why I only see the stupid deer, in pictures taken by my game cameras.   All this time I been dressing like a tree sitting in a tree when I should be dressing like a game camera, sitting in a tree. 

Stay tuned, the brain freeze is beginning to thaw.

workcanwait....
Expert Angler
Re: Bow season .... let the fun begin 2018/01/03 13:37:40 (permalink)
Getting ready to go out eatin sum chicken noodle soup.
Temps in the teens suns out sounds gud compared to what it has been.
Hoping one of the big girls shows up but still willing to take a buck if I were lucky enough to see one legal and close.Wonder how much snow awaits me in my shack...WCW
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Bow season .... let the fun begin 2018/01/03 21:37:54 (permalink)
WCW don't know if you get the same weather pattern as we do here in my little piece of Penn's Woods but if you do you might want to button up your shack over the next couple days. Winters coming with a fresh batch of snow and more of that stupid wind.

Must agree when the wind settled down today, it made a difference and became enjoyable to be in the Pennsylvania Wilds. Even funner, daylight growing longer along with a blanket of snow on the ground makin for more time in the wilderness.

Mounted a new scope with "IR" on my crossbow yesterday so needless to say I was eager to get out this afternoon in hope of some field testing.

Thought it may happen around 4:30pm a large deer crossed a field about 150 yds to my south, disappearing into the tree line along the field's eastern boarder. That's the same area I placed the top section of a ladder stand a day before field testing my first tick. I wasn't there today because I didn't want to sit out in the stupid wind which stopped blowing after I set-up in my high rise ground blind.... stupid wind. However, there was a 50 50 chance the deer would turn north and if following the deer trail that exits the woods 30 yds to my south there would be a good chance I could be enjoying back-strap right now. Which obviously I ain't because the stupid deer didn't do what it was suppose to... stupid deer.

Instead, a squirrel caught my eye while bounding and bouncing across the ground, doing whatever squirrels do, just before sundown. Fortunately, the squirrel turned my attention in the right direction causing me to notice four legs walking through heavy under brush, following the deer trail that exits the woods, 30yds to my east.

Slowly...ever so slowly, crossbow on shooting rest, safety off, right hand on stock as my left hand adjusted the "IR". First dim then bright, beginning with green then to red and back to green, bright then dim then bright again. Looking, waiting, watching as the legs moved from heavy cover past the trees into my shooting lane. Green then red, bright to dim, dim to bright and finally the 30 yd recticle now glowing in my eye focused behind the left shoulder, finger on the trigger, inhale then sligtly exhaling and hold, and hold, and hold, as the deer continued to my north where it once again stopped, to dig in the snow. This deer was much smaller, maybe going on two years old and it was just so darned cute.

Sure didn't get no back strap but this leftover blony-n-cheez sanmidge ain't bad.

Now if you will excuse me I must go and check to see if there remains a green glow in my new scope, I think I forgot to turn the thing off and I don't have a stupid spare battery.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2018/01/03 21:44:11

workcanwait....
Expert Angler
Re: Bow season .... let the fun begin 2018/01/04 11:04:06 (permalink)
I am in Albion PA area its been snowing plenty my shack has 1 wide opening over looking plot cant close it no window installed it is set up so wind does not blow snow in it.
I saw 1 small doe and 2 young ones yesterday back at it next week weather looks much better.
Message me some directions for posting pics I was using photobucket but no more that site was bad news b4 they started charging.I got sum pics you would like...WCW
Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1231
Re: Bow season .... let the fun begin 2018/01/04 13:03:23 (permalink)
Hey BT, Arby's has venison sandwiches! Just saying!
eyesandgillz
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4011
Re: Bow season .... let the fun begin 2018/01/05 11:42:16 (permalink)
Went out Wednesday evening after work (well, left a little early).  Only saw a doe and two fawns that didn't get any closer than 50 or so yards.  It was noisy walking in and climbing my tree with the climber so, I may have blown out some deer on my way into this woodlot.  Still got cold fingers and toes....
Maybe I'll give it another go next week.
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
Re: Bow season .... let the fun begin 2018/01/05 13:48:21 (permalink)
Walleye jigs
Hey BT, Arby's has venison sandwiches! Just saying!

Yeahhhh  yeah...... I fell for that one earlier in the season.  I mean to tell ya, dressed looking like a tree including full face paint, packing a climber and a loaded cross bow over yinz shoulder, ain't a good time to walk into any restaurant and ask for a venison sammidge.  Not my fault their stupid drive thru was closed!!!

Nor is today a good day to go sit in a non-heated non-insulated high-rise ground blind waiting on a animal that knows better than to be out runnin in the woods.   8 degrees and a wind chill of -14 degrees as the wind howls through the open windows of my shelter.  Snow gits any deeper in here, I'm gonna need a snow shovel.  Looks like I'm gonna have to pack it in early cause there's no let up with this stupid wind forecast in the very near future but, I'll get em next time.
post edited by BeenThereDoneThat. - 2018/01/05 18:09:40

r3g3
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3065
Re: Bow season .... let the fun begin 2018/01/05 16:15:20 (permalink)
After all the advertising they only had those for  day or two.
Walleye jigs
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1231
Re: Bow season .... let the fun begin 2018/01/05 17:36:18 (permalink)
B.T. scared the hell out of them!
workcanwait....
Expert Angler
Re: Bow season .... let the fun begin 2018/01/05 20:49:58 (permalink)
I see a warming trend in the forcast hang in there 1 more BRUTAL day I dont mind winter but its been a lil too cold for too long during a hunting season.
Sumone taught me how to share pics guna post em up soon...WCW
Page: << < ..1112131415 > Showing page 13 of 15
Jump to: