Need advice on possile boat purchase please! 1993 Princecraft 169 Aluminum 19ft 70hp Mercu

Author
XtremeAngler
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points: 0
2017/10/30 13:55:58 (permalink)

Need advice on possile boat purchase please! 1993 Princecraft 169 Aluminum 19ft 70hp Mercu

Hey guys! Glad to be a part of the community! So I have a question regarding a boat I am possibly interested in purchasing! I've been looking for an aluminum boat that would ultimately be a project boat for me a fixer-upper and I found this boat for sale used it's a 1993, 19 foot Princecraft 169 aluminum boat with console. Needs a lot of work, (Flooring/carpet and upholstery he says) It comes on a trailer that is registered, and comes with a 70 horsepower Mercury motor, I'll find out what year that is and update you guys as well, but he claims it's a great boat and motor runs really well, just needs floor work and restore. It is currently registered as a non-op since 2013 though so I would have to register it obviously.  Not to sure on how that works out either if anyone has any insight on what that will run me I'd appreciate that too! BUT, my main question here is, what do you guys think is a fair price for me to pay considering the boat needs all the work done which I will be doing all myself of course. It looks like its in pretty rough shape, but nothing I couldn't take care of quite easily. Here are the pictures he sent me of the boat. Hope someone may have some good insight and suggestion as soon as possible! Thanks in advance!! 

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to: