Tube Fly Dryers 4 Sale

Author
swinger
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1376
  • Reward points: 0
2011/01/28 18:59:34 (permalink)

Tube Fly Dryers 4 Sale

Since the mark up on everything tube fly related is extreme I guess I'll cash in as well. Where do you put your used tube flies when you change out? If you are like me then its in your pocket. What do they look like when you find them days if not weeks later? Terrible, hackle all over the place and wings destroyed. Well here is the answer.

The above picture is what you get. 5 tube fly dryers and I'll even toss in one of my tube flies as well for the low price of $35.00 plus S&H. Sorry the Bible is not included. How do they work you ask. Well simple. Just place used fly on pin. Close the locking device around secure place and hang. I like putting them on a d ring but if you want to stick them through Gortex knock your socks off but I am not liable for any water problems you may have.

Most any tube will fit this wonderfull product. Many standard diameters fit. Sorry WD40 nozzle guys, my product is not for you. Pictured is a Eumer xtra small. Just make sure not to melt the ends of your tubes too small. This product will only work with tubes 1 5/8" and smaller in length. Tubes larger will not work. you invent something for them and let me know. You make your millions on that and I'll make mine on the smaller ones.

I have a great tube fly hook box as well. I'll get to that later though. Hope you enjoy this great product.

Quality over quantity

I am reality

I>U

JC Rules!!!!!!!

5 Replies Related Threads

glen
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 920
    RE: Tube Fly Dryers 4 Sale 2011/01/29 10:06:51 (permalink)
    Bob said he would take two. Send invoice with holders
    KJH807
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 4863
    RE: Tube Fly Dryers 4 Sale 2011/01/29 10:08:20 (permalink)
    i think we'll need some bigger pins

swinger
    Pro Angler
    RE: Tube Fly Dryers 4 Sale 2011/01/29 10:42:15 (permalink)
    Glen hope all is well. No charge for any of my New York crew. Except fishbreath. The toxins he uses will goo up my product and make it worthless. You guys are all pro staffed by me and will be doing product research. I'll have plenty to give out when I see you guys. Or you could just go to the junk store and buy like 100 for 2 dollars if you cant wait for mine.

Kev good request. I am deep in the research of developing a tube fly dryer to accommodate larger sized tubes. I am burning the midnight oil on this phase. I'll keep you in the loop. I smell another swingers inc pro staffer.

Quality over quantity

I am reality

I>U

JC Rules!!!!!!!
    spoonchucker
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 8561
    RE: Tube Fly Dryers 4 Sale 2011/01/29 17:40:38 (permalink)
    We always knew you were a closet "pinner"

Get Informed, Get Involved, And Make A Difference.

Step Up, or Step Aside

The next time you say "Somebody should do something", remember that YOU are somebody.

GL
    swinger
    Pro Angler
    RE: Tube Fly Dryers 4 Sale 2011/01/31 16:44:30 (permalink)
    This here is the prototype for the large tubes.

Its 28 gauge florist wire. Got a quarter pound of it for $2.00 at the craft store. Not as easy to use as my safety pin thing but pretty easy to figure out.

Also here is a pic of the tubefly hook box. Whats so great about it is that the picture was taken with the box upside down. Magnets hold the hooks in place so they dont pop out all over the place when you struggle to open the thing with frozen fingers.

Quality over quantity

I am reality

I>U

JC Rules!!!!!!!
    Jump to: