glendale

Author
bassboatbill
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1194
  • Reward points: 0
2010/07/15 11:48:19 (permalink)

glendale

fished there often in the past years and plan to move camp back to yearound by fall or at the latest spring, i have family there and want to start fishing that lake hard again...been hearing stories about the weeds and algie being horrible and the amish cleaning the crappie outta the lake...i want to get into the local bass tourneys there as well and just was looking for other input. Im always there for hunting season and can been seen hangin at patton sportsmans with the wife and family so dont be afraid to say hey...lol.......and buy me a beer!!!!

4 Replies Related Threads

hiclassHilbilly
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 1052
    RE: glendale 2010/07/15 17:01:41 (permalink)
    hello BBB. I just bought property in 'yearround and am going to build a house as soon as my current one sells. I also sold my motorcycle and got a pontoon out there and the weeds are really bad.

Most of the coves/bays are completely choked with weeds. I am just starting to fish it, so I have no idea what to do with those kinda conditions

"A Homewood man led police on an hourlong car chase that ended with a crash injuring three officers.

"The car was driving itself," Wright said. "The car has a GPS. It's a Lincoln Navigator. They drive themselves. I wasn't running nowhere."
    bassboatbill
    Pro Angler
    RE: glendale 2010/07/15 20:08:53 (permalink)
    hey hilbily..thx for that info, i been in glendale for years and moved for a few now going back...i guess this fall i will fish some deeper water and see what happens...keep me posted on what ya do there!
    Bigpikeguy
    Novice Angler
    • Total Posts : 95
    RE: glendale 2010/07/16 08:46:52 (permalink)
    I fish there all the time. Dont do to bad. what i normaly do this time of year is fish deeper with soft plastics. I fish real slow cause the bass are really lazy up there. once it starts to cool down in the fall its time to start throwning your cranks on the banks where there are drop offs. but right now is all about being slow with your soft plastics. and if you can get into them weeds look for pockets and drop in a senko or something like that. You may be suprised :)
    bassboatbill
    Pro Angler
    RE: glendale 2010/07/16 11:27:34 (permalink)
    hey bigpike...thanks for the tips!!
    Jump to: