Want to Keep Your Grubs and Wax Worms to ..

Author
The Alaskan
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 157
  • Reward points: 0
2010/02/03 23:28:07 (permalink)

Want to Keep Your Grubs and Wax Worms to ..

Hello fishermen & women,

Here is a excellent tip that the item I am personally using. I bought not too long ago the Strikemaster bait pucks, if you want your grubs or wax worms to last longer than a couple of days. I currently have two cans of grubs in one puck that I bought two weeks ago and I only have had to throw 5 grubs away, the puck keeps them insulated at the right temp, the puck is crush poof. The only thing is that I did was added another hole on the edge of the sticker I added one small hole the same size as the other one to add just a little more air, but add one so the temp will stay controlled. You can get a 2 pack one red one yellow, 3 inch size. here is the link to get them and read more about them. http://www.fishusa.com/StrikeMaster-Bait-Puck-Bait-Containers_p.html
Good fishing, the alaskan

2 Replies Related Threads

woodenbobber
    Avid Angler
    • Total Posts : 105
    RE: Want to Keep Your Grubs and Wax Worms to .. 2010/02/04 08:00:57 (permalink)
    Good tip

takeagillpill
    Avid Angler
    • Total Posts : 116
    RE: Want to Keep Your Grubs and Wax Worms to .. 2010/02/04 09:52:49 (permalink)
    i use these pucks as well, and love em. with the insulation you can take out some of the woodshavings which makes grabbing the maggots alot easier.

"At deercamp there is no stress, no pain, no disease, no IRS, no Janet Reno."
    Jump to: