To whom it may concern

Author
backin79
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1582
  • Reward points: 0
2009/11/09 16:55:11 (permalink)

To whom it may concern

Was another fine weekend but stream fishing was slow one small bt on egg up above woodland valley and at the weir late pm bt were being hooked in the 5lb range..on sunday it was even nicer weather with again slow fishing in the stream , only two bows and one bt all under a ft. safely released. late pm at the wier seen plenty more stringers of bt. perhaps i'll try one more time in that E but It has proven for me a bit a disapointment on a scale from 1 to 10 i give it a 3 for fishing.. and a 10 for scenery.. by the way, anyone know what happened to blitz and carpman?
post edited by backin79 - 2009/11/09 16:58:17

stay out of the stock market /big brother is on the take

2 Replies Related Threads

jkbugger
    Avid Angler
    • Total Posts : 211
    RE: To whom it may concern 2009/11/09 18:43:57 (permalink)
    was on the E on sunday and only 1 small bow between 3 of us, slow indeed.

"Give a man a fish, and he can eat for a day. But teach a man how to fish, and he'll be dead of mercury poisoning inside of three years."
    Charles Haas
    backin79
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 1582
    RE: To whom it may concern 2009/11/09 19:11:15 (permalink)
    first thing on sat tried around the three star and jennings pool..nothing after several drifts using a shefield float and egg sack..(like the spey technic) i didn't stay long..went right up to broadstreet hollow pool.. egged a small bt quickly released.. on back down hit hemlock run pool nodda..tried the rock cut pool and surprisingly this deep hole has done zero this fall!..from there did zero little beaver pool .. went to resi ..on sunday got there late 11am. tried again beaver pool small bt was it... went to lunch about 1pm .. i think that might have been you in the back of sawmill in parking lot? i rolled in chinese food i stopped for lunch , i was surprised it was good hot food! lol help absorb all them busch! from there released two small bows in the chimney hole and late afternoon spooned alittle till dark. Yes it is tougher now compared to yesteryears that is a definite.

stay out of the stock market /big brother is on the take
    Jump to: