Inexcuseable PGC action

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
Dr. Trout
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4417
  • Reward points: 0
RE: Inexcuseable PGC action 2009/10/19 14:34:22 (permalink)
Musky..

I am NOT falling for your trap.....

If you have any type relationship with the PFSC delegates or officers you already know the "inside" story and the reason the PGC did not show up...  it has been being discussed since mid-summer.....  ?????????

where ya been ??????

There is no way you will get me to bite and publish the dirty laundry here for all you anti PGC folks...

you guys can say and think what you want .. it just makes you looks SILLY AS HELL to those "in the know"

I can promise you would not have showed up either if it was you or your group and I think you know that..

If the convention was tommorrow the PGC would be there with BELLS ON !!!!!!

They have NOT  turned their backs on the opinions of the majority of the PFSC membership ....
BUT...  that said.. the PFSC nor the PGC will do what makes everyone 100% happy either ... that's just the way it is... think..  MAJORITY RULES ....
CrossForkWookie
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 164
RE: Inexcuseable PGC action 2009/10/19 14:41:42 (permalink)
Musky without getting political, I've learned enough through "learning the hard way" that rushing to judgement without all the facts in front of you does nothing but get you into trouble.

Where there's smoke there's fire.  And a certain someone made sure of starting that fire--- that you cannot deny.  And that's only what we know maybe there was more to it that never got out.........but I don't want to speculate further than that because it would be just that......speculation.

If the PGC continues to give the cold shoulder then yes, I will have a problem.  For now, I believe it was just some amount of political posturing by the PGC until the PFSC took care of things "in-house".  Just a hunch on my part not based on any facts other than my own intuition.

Dr. Trout
Pro Angler
RE: Inexcuseable PGC action 2009/10/19 14:42:54 (permalink)
Thank you wookie.. well said !!!!!!!!
MuskyMastr
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3032
RE: Inexcuseable PGC action 2009/10/19 17:16:19 (permalink)
Got a reply from the pgc today, that said relations were strained, but they have a good working relationship with the current PFSC president. I do not care what the old president did. Nor should the PGC. He is one person.

the reply stated that they will be at the spring convention. Big deal. If they are willing to turn coat that fast and act like children on a playground, something is wrong. I have to go to work with idiots every day, if I decide not to show up, I don't get paid.

CFW my point is that we all work with jerks from time to time, but most of us are grown up enough to deal with it. PGC was childish, and took the "I'll take my ball and go home approach". Much like my 2 year old does.

By the way Dr.Trout, I am not a PGC hater. I am a current Deer Management opponent. PM me with the information you have, I will not post it for the world to see. But I would like to see if it is the same as what our delagate thinks the issue was.

Better too far back, than too far forward.
Dr. Trout
Pro Angler
RE: Inexcuseable PGC action 2009/10/19 19:14:45 (permalink)
Never said YOU  hated the PGC..   the folks I was referring to know who they are....

nice try on the PM....   like I believe that.. If I gave you the facts and reason they would be on here as fast as you could get them here...........

tell ya what..

you pm me what your man said and I'll tell you if it is true or not.

You know I would not post what he or you said here.. because if I wanted the dirty laundry facts on here I'd have already put them here.....

I have filled in a few though (pms).. but I trust them....  and they were pretty much up to date on all the details anyways..
bingsbaits
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 5026
RE: Inexcuseable PGC action 2009/10/19 21:57:59 (permalink)
You sound like a ten year old kid with a secret...
I know something you don't know...

post edited by bingsbaits - 2009/10/19 22:19:55

"There is a pleasure in Angling that no one knows but the Angler himself". WB

Dr. Trout
Pro Angler
RE: Inexcuseable PGC action 2009/10/19 22:20:28 (permalink)
bings has once again proven my statement above..  

a short two sentence post that adds nothing to the conversation... does not ask a question.. or answer one...

just had to add another insult towards me.. so he can be a part of the topic....

ain't it wonderful...

LOL LOL LOL
MuskyMastr
Pro Angler
RE: Inexcuseable PGC action 2009/10/19 22:24:34 (permalink)
I will honor what I told you, as your info was basically what I had heard, and is public knowledge for anyone that wants to go look for it.

I thought there had to be something more, but I guess not. It shouldn't be a secret anyway. I think everyone should go look up the "atrocities" committed, that caused the PGC to turn thier backs on PA sportsmen.

Here is what I don't understand.

The PFSC has almost unilaterally supported (at times against the wishes of large portions of the membership) the PGC throughout recent years. At the first murmur of opposition, they turn thier backs?

Dr. Trout
Pro Angler
RE: Inexcuseable PGC action 2009/10/19 22:42:49 (permalink)
I sent you a pm ...

but I am still not sure why you keep saying this..

""at times against the wishes of large portions of the membership""

to my knowledge it has been what the majority wants..

so a 60 to 40 split  .. would still have a large (40% opposed) but the fact is the 60% is still the majority...

and there have been times I was in the 40% myself and just had to continue my protests on my own... but never I've never bad mouthed or insulted the organization  because they took the position of the majority...

Sunday hunting and global warming comes to mind immediately...

MuskyMastr
Pro Angler
RE: Inexcuseable PGC action 2009/10/19 22:50:19 (permalink)
At what point did I bad mouth the organization? I use the "against the wishes" comments, because there are sometimes that legislation is proposed that many members disagree with, but because a PGC representative is present and presents a case for it, it will be supported. The PGC pitch usually ends with, we understand your oppostion, but would really appreciate your support on this issue. Many times these issues have little or no effect on sportsmen, but it is support none the less.

Dr. Trout
Pro Angler
RE: Inexcuseable PGC action 2009/10/19 23:17:55 (permalink)
  I never said you bad mouthed the PFSC...  I said I never did ----- my comments were more directed at those that do that about the PGC but never post why... other than they disagree or have a different opinion.

Most issues I have been involved with between the PFSC and PGC have been more of a give and take...

As for resolutions at conventions.. yes the PGC always gives their2 cents on the subject and I always present that too at our club meetings... but I REPORT to the PFSC and PGC the wishes of the majority of our clubs members... regardless of my personal opinion..

but the final position is still up to the delegates and what they have brought from the clubs ... that is the PFSC position and I am not aware of too many where their positions is different that the vote totals. or were changed because of a PGC representative present..

I could be wrong though... let me know if there are any ???
bingsbaits
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 5026
RE: Inexcuseable PGC action 2009/10/20 07:03:05 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: Dr. Trout

Never said YOU  hated the PGC..   the folks I was referring to know who they are....

nice try on the PM....   like I believe that.. If I gave you the facts and reason they would be on here as fast as you could get them here...........

tell ya what..

you pm me what your man said and I'll tell you if it is true or not.

You know I would not post what he or you said here.. because if I wanted the dirty laundry facts on here I'd have already put them here.....

I have filled in a few though (pms).. but I trust them....  and they were pretty much up to date on all the details anyways..

Yes you sure added to our knowledge with this post..

I added photos to my last post so it was longer for you...I can't help it if you put up a picture of some sucker squeezing the snot out of another...

I'll try to make a whole page of nonsense and edit it a dozen times if that is what you seem to understand...

I'll try and find the info and post it so your little secret doesn't burn a hole in your pocket..

"There is a pleasure in Angling that no one knows but the Angler himself". WB

Rpgyard
Novice Angler
  • Total Posts : 93
RE: Inexcuseable PGC action 2009/10/20 12:50:29 (permalink)
I just want everyone to know that this site is only for those who add to the topic or serious conversation...because after all the internet is a place for serious debate. 

Dr. Trout why do you think we come to this site?  We come here for entertainment purposes only.  If I wanted to solve the worlds issues I would not try and accomplish it here.

I will try so hard to make my posts longer for you....

Because only long posts mean that you actually mean to be meaningful. 

You see when I make my post long like this people take me more seriously because I know where the enter key is, which means I must be smart.

Like I said before I come here to be entertained...and right now...as I am typing this, I am highly entertained!

I HOPE...and I mean like Barack Obama hope that this post is long enough for you. 

If not let me know and I can edit to be much longer! 

BTW Susie told me that Danny told her that Bobby knows why the PGC did not show up to the meeting and I will only tell you why they did not come if you stop mistaking does for bucks!

LMFAO how the hell do you mistake a doe for a buck? 
270wbmag
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 347
RE: Inexcuseable PGC action 2009/10/21 05:17:58 (permalink)
YARD,BING, I APPLAUD BOTH OF YOU FOR SEEING THRU THIS GUY, HE HAS PGC BIAS ALL OVER HIM, HE SHOULD BE EXPORTED BACK TO PENNHILLS WHERE HE BELONGS, "NEVER LEANED A LOADED GUN AGAINST A TREE" RELEASES ALL FISH,NEVER POOPED IN THE WOODS, ALL DEER KILLED WITH ONE SHOT..IS THIS GUY FOR REAL????????  NOW THIS CRAP WITH PGC..
Dr. Trout
Pro Angler
RE: Inexcuseable PGC action 2009/10/21 08:43:38 (permalink)
  ....PGC Bias... I have said time and again there are things about the PGC I do not like.. but in general I support them strongly.... some one has to do what they do and I would not want politicians (elected folks) doing it AT ALL...

..PENN HILLS WHERE HE BELONGS,-- born and raised there but would not return for anything.. I like the country way of life 

.."NEVER LEANED A LOADED GUN AGAINST A TREE" -- sorry but that's the truth.. guess it was the way I was taught.. and NEVER forgot... and back then if you did NOT do what you were told you got your****BEAT .. period...

..RELEASES ALL FISH,.. my journals are on-line and anyone can see I have always kept a few trout for BBQing and have said I keep fish if they are badly hooked... I had a "typo" and you just keep hanging on that...

..NEVER POOPED IN THE WOODS, .. again.. sorry but the truth... what can I say .. If I had said peed then I would be lying, but I already said if and when I do that I unload or put the gun on the ground...

..ALL DEER KILLED WITH ONE SHOT.. what can I say ???  maybe there was one or two in 52 years I forgot about.. is that better ????

..IS THIS GUY FOR REAL? .. YEP.. and most folks that know me think I'm an OKAY guy ... go figure... 
post edited by Dr. Trout - 2009/10/21 08:45:23
Ironhed
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1892
RE: Inexcuseable PGC action 2009/10/21 13:41:41 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: 270wbmag

YARD,BING, I APPLAUD BOTH OF YOU FOR SEEING THRU THIS GUY, HE HAS PGC BIAS ALL OVER HIM, HE SHOULD BE EXPORTED BACK TO PENNHILLS WHERE HE BELONGS, "NEVER LEANED A LOADED GUN AGAINST A TREE" RELEASES ALL FISH,NEVER POOPED IN THE WOODS, ALL DEER KILLED WITH ONE SHOT..IS THIS GUY FOR REAL????????  NOW THIS CRAP WITH PGC..

To all:
Watch the personal attacks or this thread is getting locked!

Ironhed
S-10
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 5185
RE: Inexcuseable PGC action 2009/10/21 13:49:14 (permalink)
1. Sean Hannity = slanted ever so slightly in favor of the repubs

2. Keith Obberman = slanted ever so slightly in favor of the dems

3. Doc = slanted ever so slightly in favor of the PGC

Nothing personal, just stating the obvious.
Dr. Trout
Pro Angler
RE: Inexcuseable PGC action 2009/10/21 18:39:05 (permalink)
S-10

I like Sean Hannity... conservatve..

as for the other jerk.. I can't even stand him doing the footbal games...

"" Doc = slanted ever so slightly in favor of the PGC ""

maybe I am even FAR RIGHT on this one ...

and as you know Bill O'Reilly is my IDOL !!!!

post edited by Dr. Trout - 2009/10/21 18:41:56
CrossForkWookie
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 164
RE: Inexcuseable PGC action 2009/10/23 10:34:16 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: MuskyMastr

I will honor what I told you, as your info was basically what I had heard, and is public knowledge for anyone that wants to go look for it.

I thought there had to be something more, but I guess not. It shouldn't be a secret anyway. I think everyone should go look up the "atrocities" committed, that caused the PGC to turn thier backs on PA sportsmen.

Here is what I don't understand.

The PFSC has almost unilaterally supported (at times against the wishes of large portions of the membership) the PGC throughout recent years. At the first murmur of opposition, they turn thier backs?

Maybe I wasn't clear what I said before.  "IF" the individual in question said what he said, and everyone knows and accepts that he did it.......I'm sure that was just the tip of the iceberg so to speak.  I'm sure there were other things said/done that you and I don't even know about. Bad things.....  I highly doubt the PGC is THAT petty.

That was my point, and it 's only speculation.

270wbmag
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 347
RE: Inexcuseable PGC action 2009/10/23 10:51:50 (permalink)
hey ironhed, dr. called someone a jerk...is he allowed??????
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to: