Hawaii's loss Our gain!!!

Author
Wisdom
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 374
  • Reward points: 0
2009/10/12 18:59:11 (permalink)

Hawaii's loss Our gain!!!

Well I guess fishing in Hawaii sucks unless you have a boat to get out past the rip-tide. My regular fishing buddy moved out there last November (which is how I ended up on this forum looking for someone to ice fish with). He just can't stand not fishing so he is moving back. He is an avid angler chasing just about every species out there. He is who got me back into fishing after a long time away from it, as well as into hard water and salmon fishing. When I was getting ready to go for striper with Reelforce I called him for advice so I didn't look like a fool. For a younger guy he has a ton of fishing and hunting knowledge and will make a great addition to the forum and outings (which I haven't even been able to make it to any of them yet for one reason or another). His plane lands Wednesday morning. He's taking a few days to get settled and then we're off to the Salmon River on Monday morning until probably Friday afternoon. We'll be at Stoney's Campground in Pineville. So if any of you are going to be out there stop by and have a cold one.
                   Tight Lines Mates...Cheers

A Bad Day of Fishing Beats the Hell Out of a Good Day at Work!!! But work ain't to bad either...flyshack.com

1 Reply Related Threads

bassinbrian
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 902
    • Reward points: 0
    RE: Hawaii's loss Our gain!!! 2009/10/12 19:40:13 (permalink)
    Good luck on your trip when he gets in , tell him to join the board
    Jump to: