Lures, Rods, Reels, Dipsy's, Drift sock, etc.

Author
Wayniac
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 115
  • Reward points: 0
2009/09/23 08:56:10 (permalink)

Lures, Rods, Reels, Dipsy's, Drift sock, etc.

On top of having the equipment to run a well equipped charter boat, I just won over $2000.00 in new equipment from the Pittsburgh Downrigger monthly table drawing. SO I had to much equipment before, NOW WHAT? Let me know what you are looking for If I have it I will name a price. I'm in Pittsburgh and camp in northern Butler county, so I could meet someone either place. Okuma Magda combos (new and a few used one season), Spoons (used), Renoskys (used), Bombers(used), Dipsys (new and used), Amish drift sock (new), Rapala pliers, scissors, etc (new), Flare kit (new expires 2011), Craig rod holders (quinn set 2X5 rod holders), Big Jon planer mast, Small Danforth anchors (not for erie), Big water edition Precision Trolling book (new), and much, much more. If you are looking to start a charter fishing I will sell you the whole package. You will need a pocket full of $100.00 bills to take it all. There are over 24 rod and real combos, planer boards, matching drift socks, downrigger balls(10 or more), way too much to list!
Wayne 412-603-0070 
post edited by Wayniac - 2009/09/23 09:05:08

1 Reply Related Threads

eyegore
    Novice Angler
    • Total Posts : 99
    • Reward points: 0
    RE: Lures, Rods, Reels, Dipsy's, Drift sock, etc. 2009/10/05 18:03:56 (permalink)
    Might be interested in the Renosky's.  Do you have any pics?  Would you be willing to ship to Brockway PA if the price is right?  You can email me at jdino@brockwaytv.com
    Jump to: