Pin Loop--Center pin casting aid

Author
EJA
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 10
  • Reward points: 0
2008/11/23 18:02:26 (permalink)

Pin Loop--Center pin casting aid

About two weeks ago I got in touch with Noodle One about his invention the "Pin Loop".  Today I finally had a chance to give it a whirl at a local stream fishing for rainbows and brookies.  I thought it was AWESOME!!  I don't fish with any other pinners so I don't have the chance to be instructed on the fundamentals of casting.  The Pin Loop gave me a positive result on the very first cast!  Any of you guys (or gals) out there struggling with casting like I was I highly reccommend getting in touch with Noodle One and score yourself a Pin Loop. Watch the video, follow the instructions, get the results.  I also want to note I am not gaining anything by talking up this product, I just want other people who are starting out that this is a great way to gain confidence with the feel of your Pin and casting abilities.

EJA

2 Replies Related Threads

catchtrout
    New Angler
    • Total Posts : 18
    RE: Pin Loop--Center pin casting aid 2008/11/27 12:27:12 (permalink)
    Noodle one or anyone that has his Email address, please forward the correct address for contact on purchasing the pin loop system.
    noodle one
    Novice Angler
    • Total Posts : 53
    RE: Pin Loop--Center pin casting aid 2008/11/27 13:17:22 (permalink)
    catchtrout   Click your INBOX on this site at the top of the page  . I sent you a E-MAIL
    Jump to: