CUDDEBACK TRIAL CAMS

Author
chicken27
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 763
  • Reward points: 0
2008/09/15 16:54:37 (permalink)

CUDDEBACK TRIAL CAMS

I was wondering if any of you guys got the new models yet and how good are they?I don't care for them aint got one but with no security features and no way to bolt to the tree i think they can get stolen to easy?I got a cuddeback no flash camera this camera takes good pictures plus it got the features so it's a little more easy on the brian to put it on a tree. 

6 Replies Related Threads

jlh42581
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 1885
    RE: CUDDEBACK TRIAL CAMS 2008/09/16 08:10:12 (permalink)
    Most people remove their cameras before season starts...well...if theyre smart anyhow.
    chicken27
    Expert Angler
    RE: CUDDEBACK TRIAL CAMS 2008/09/18 20:54:54 (permalink)
    Just called cabelas tonight to see if they had a cuddeback capture IR.The guy informed that they were having problems with them and they quit selling them.Did anybody here about this?I would like to buy one more no flash anybody got a good brand i could try?
    gobyking
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 1195
    RE: CUDDEBACK TRIAL CAMS 2008/09/19 00:19:02 (permalink)
    Duud, how old are you? You are asking questions that you have the answer for. JLH just told you most people don't leave their cameras in the woods during the season. THEY WILL BE STOLEN,ESPECIALLY IF YOU DON'T HAVE A LOCK!

Wise up! Don't buy one! You have one now and you will be removing it soon. Wait until the prices have gone way down in MARCH when the season is over and you can get a good deal. But I don't think you will because you are really not that savvy.
    chicken27
    Expert Angler
    RE: CUDDEBACK TRIAL CAMS 2008/09/19 08:02:08 (permalink)
    Hey goby JHL only anwser half of the question FYI.I wanted to know also how good there new models are he never anwser that one now did he.I understand they will get stolen if not remove before seaeon.That's why you can't be a tight asssss buy a bear cage for it drill a few extra holes with bigger lags and buy a good padlock not one from the dollar store.I understand the price will go down that's a good point thanks for that info.We want to kill a bear in that 2 day archery season and the camera i got there only takes black and white pictures i want  to replace it with something better.

Stealth Archer
    New Angler
    • Total Posts : 21
    RE: CUDDEBACK TRIAL CAMS 2008/09/19 17:00:03 (permalink)
    Geesh. Poor guy can't even ask a question without guys(gobyking) giving him their deflated opinions. It's simple all he wanted to know was what kind of camera do you all recommend. He made no mention of price or security in his second reply, so why do you need to re iterate a point that was already made with such arrogance. Anyways I just use a couple of the IR series Stealth Cams. They seem to take really nice pictures and have lots of options. Not to mention they use infared instead of a flash for night time photos. I've never had a Cuddeback, so can't give any input on one.
    bingsbaits
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 5026
    RE: CUDDEBACK TRIAL CAMS 2008/09/19 19:41:34 (permalink)
    I would not recomend the Remington Ghost..It is a very low end camera and you get what you pay for...

"There is a pleasure in Angling that no one knows but the Angler himself". WB

Jump to: