need a new bow

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
HardCore Fisher
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 519
  • Reward points: 0
RE: need a new bow 2008/09/11 21:31:33 (permalink)
Finally got to browse and shoot 3 bows tonight, the Hoyt Katera XL, the Bowtech Tomkat, and i forget the name but it was Limbsavers new bow thats out, i automatically fell in love with the Katera XL, smooth draw, quiet, fast and just felt good in my hand, my next was the Tomkat, really didn't care for it, rough on the draw and it just didn't feel right, pretty fast though but a little on the loud side, last was the Limbsaver bow, i also liked it, smooth draw, quiet, good speed, an also just felt good, only browsed tonight with no purchases made but i definatly have interest in the Hoyt and Limbsaver, i gotta get on the ball, the season is right around the corner.

Ronnie
BIGHEAD
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 670
RE: need a new bow 2008/09/12 06:19:59 (permalink)
HardCore, At this point you might just wait till season is over and the price will go down alittle. Not trying to be a smart arse but your right the season is just around the corner. And with a new bow it might feel good and all that but you'll really need to shoot more than a couple weeks to be exactly sure of your shooting with a new bow.

KEEP"EM SCREAM"EM DAVE  ONLY CHILDERN and WOMAN use ALWIVES FOR STRIPER BAIT
HardCore Fisher
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 519
RE: need a new bow 2008/09/25 03:01:43 (permalink)
Bought a new Hoyt Katera XL last week with QAD fall away Ultrarest and a Cobra Boomslang 3 pin sight just to name a few add ons, can't wait to shoot my final set up.

Ronnie
gobyking
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1195
RE: need a new bow 2008/09/25 03:41:47 (permalink)
Good for you Hardcore!

Don't listen to these guys, if you are a competent bowhunter, you don't need more than a few nights shooting that bow to hit your target and feel comfortable. Hope you got an ARC rangefinder.

Good luck this season!
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to: