Steelhead

Author
Porktown
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 9658
  • Reward points: 0
2016/04/07 18:17:32 (permalink)

Steelhead

When I start a thread about steelhead, it is going to be the best steelhead thread.  Did you guys see these other steelhead threads?  They're a disaster.  They lose.  We need a steelhead thread that wins.  I'm strong on Avonia Tavern, strong on Theressa's Deli.  I don't even know these threads, but I'm sure if I wasn't replying, no one would be reading them.  These other threads are "wah, wah, Gatorade, beef jerkey".  China and North Korea are laughing at us.  Look at my replies.  They are so much higher.  I've heard they are breaking all sorts of records.  Don't believe what the other threads replies say.  They are liars.  Lying Thread is what I call them.  Biggest liars that I have ever heard.  Excuse me.  This steelhead thread is going to make steelhead threads great again.  Believe me.

16 Replies Related Threads

Divemaster
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 744
    Re: Steelhead 2016/04/07 21:36:41 (permalink)
    LMAO. Was just thinking to myself earlier today: "I wonder if I should try to count the number of threads with Steelhead in the name made on here in one year?". Then I thought: "Nah, there's no number that high" LOL. Some of them are good topics too, but add some more words to the title people, it's so confusing when I get an email notification saying someone responded to the thread entitled "steelhead" and there's currently three active ones with the same name and different topics!

I'll stop complaining now :).
    Porktown
    Pro Angler
    Re: Steelhead 2016/04/07 21:46:08 (permalink)
    There is a new member with a few on his own, and all a week or so old.  Just thought I'd join in on the fun and Trump his posts.  Trumping is pretty fun.  Give it a try!
    genieman77
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 2534
    Re: Steelhead 2016/04/07 21:52:05 (permalink)
    Porktown
    There is a new member with a few on his own, and all a week or so old.  Just thought I'd join in on the fun and Trump his posts.  Trumping is pretty fun.  Give it a try!

and who gonna pay for a wall at Elk access ?...Girard of course ..it'ssimple

..L.T.A.
    Divemaster
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 744
    Re: Steelhead 2016/04/07 22:26:50 (permalink)
    Porktown

No thanks, I prefer to stay away from all Trumps :).
    Big Steve
    Avid Angler
    • Total Posts : 144
    Re: Steelhead 2016/04/08 06:49:12 (permalink)
    genieman77
    and who gonna pay for a wall at Elk access ?...Girard of course ..it'ssimple ..L.T.A.

The contract will be granted via closed bid, a subsidiary of Porktown Construction inc. will 'win' and the taxpayers of the state will foot the bill. There will be much saber rattling in Girard's direction, but in the end we will all pay Fortifications Unlimited, Un-Scalable Abutments llc.
    cbeagler
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 1811
    Re: Steelhead 2016/04/08 07:37:56 (permalink)
    Holy cow, I read that in his voice.

Porktown
    Pro Angler
    Re: Steelhead 2016/04/08 08:20:40 (permalink)
    We're going to make Ohio pay for it.  They are snaggers, liners and under sized fish keepers!!!  Don't get me wrong, I love Ohio.  Some are good people.  They steal our walleye and do other bad things, they are scum.  Excuse me.  Walleye try to go up their river in Toledo, or maybe Harbor View.  I don't even know where, but I know places. Believe me, I know.  Those fish abusers are going to pay.  It's all about stocking differentials.  We're losing.  Big time.  PFBC biologists.  Don't even get me started.  They make horrible deals.  Low energy.  It's a disaster.  We need to win.  Believe me, when I post a steelhead thread, we will win again.
    DarDys
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 4891
    Re: Steelhead 2016/04/08 08:44:24 (permalink)
    At this point, what difference does it make?

The poster formally known as Duncsdad

Everything I say can be fully substantiated by my own opinion.
    johnthefisherman
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 425
    Re: Steelhead 2016/04/08 13:17:04 (permalink)
    Oh for crying out cornflakes, everybody knows that a FishErie steelhead thread aint considered "good" unless it contains at least three of the following:

- A no fish complaint
    - A "keeping fish" complaint
    - A spot burning complaint
    - A "blue power bait/ camo wader/ zebco 33" joke
    - An "is it worth it yet" post
    - An argument between lake vs stream fishermen over whose fault the diminished returns is.
    - An argument about posted areas

Let's get back to the old way of doing things..
    http://forums.fishusa.com/Message/528422-Any-word-yet/

Now then, "Where have my steelhead gone, they were just here like two seconds ago"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5dmcceVIwY

Pro Staff:
    Liquid Mayhem: www.liquidmayhem.com
    Lunker City: www.lunkercity.com
    Titan Tungsten: www.titan-tungsten.com
    Trophy Technology: www.trophytechnology.com 

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/johnpascavagefishing 

tippecanoe
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 1451
    Re: Steelhead 2016/04/08 15:34:08 (permalink)
    You owe me a keyboard porktown, mine is cover in through-the-nose afternoon tar coffee.
    H3Fisher
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 340
    Re: Steelhead 2016/04/08 15:38:19 (permalink)
    genieman77
    PorktownThere is a new member with a few on his own, and all a week or so old.  Just thought I'd join in on the fun and Trump his posts.  Trumping is pretty fun.  Give it a try!

and who gonna pay for a wall at Elk access ?...Girard of course ..it'ssimple ..L.T.A.

The Russians will pay for this. They have been beating the fish limit for years.
    pensfan1
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 3412
    Re: Steelhead 2016/04/08 17:46:48 (permalink)
    This thread will be amazing. It will be so fantastic. It will make the Erie boards great again. It will make them so great we will get tired of how great it will make them.

As always, jus say'IN....
    bingsbaits
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 5026
    Re: Steelhead 2016/04/08 18:19:37 (permalink)
    2017 the year of the Steel. Gonna be an Epic run.

"There is a pleasure in Angling that no one knows but the Angler himself". WB

Mountian Man
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 4118
    Re: Steelhead 2016/04/09 06:56:28 (permalink)
    Is it truly worth it?

Thread Killer

Veni Vidi Vici...
    Porktown
    Pro Angler
    Re: Steelhead 2016/04/09 08:46:09 (permalink)
    tippecanoe
    You owe me a keyboard porktown, mine is cover in through-the-nose afternoon tar coffee.

It's going to be the best keyboard. Not going to be one of those sissy ergo keyboards. Have you ever seen those things? Horrible. Believe me, it won't be an ergo keyboard. Those keyboards will never be the best.
    pensfan1
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 3412
    Re: Steelhead 2016/04/10 13:36:16 (permalink)
    I guess no one wants to admit how fantastic this thread is. How much winning this thread is doing. Honestly, I've heard things that this is the most fantastic thread in years. It is so great, so fantastic that I don't think there will ever be a greater, more fantastic thread ever. It is just so amazing. Pork is making the Erie boards great again. Making them win again. Making such a fantastic thread.

Jus say'IN...........
    Jump to: