LOOKING FOR FISHING BUDS

Author
pikepredator2
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 953
  • Reward points: 0
2015/04/10 12:35:55 (permalink)

LOOKING FOR FISHING BUDS

New (used) motor going on the boat in about a month.  Trying something different this year because in the past I just haven't gotten out as much as I would have liked because I'm always relying on people that still work (I'm retired), and have to wait for vacation or days off.  I'm looking for 2, maybe 3 people who are retired or at least have the time to really want to fish.  I target perch from the beginning of June thru July, and then start trolling for eyes August, into September.  My plan is that we each throw in $100.  I would then purchase a Country Fair gas card and make available to all what was spent (via receipts) on gas;  and it all will be spent on gas.  I will absorb the towing costs from my truck from Union City to the lake, after all I'm the one that wants to get out there to fish.  We would split equally the cost of bait.  When that gas card runs out, we all throw in more until we're done fishing for the season.  Just looking for people that want to fish and actually know what it costs to tow and run a boat.  If anyone is interested, let me know.

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to: