2014 River Bassin Trail

Author
Ninja of the Steel
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 49
  • Reward points: 0
2014/07/16 10:48:54 (permalink)

2014 River Bassin Trail

Attention all Kayak/Canoe Bass Anglers! I recently had the privilege of being introduced to a river bass fishing tournament series known as the "River Bassin Trail". (riverbassintrail.com)

This is an affordable fishing tournament series geared toward man-powered watercraft.  The series runs from March thru November and takes place in many host locations across the eastern US (2 in Pa).  The website has all the info you need to get involved.

Kayaks, canoes, tubes, pontoons and wade fishing are permitted. You'll need an approved measuring device like a "hawg trough" (see pic) and a cell phone or digital camera to submit your fish. Once you decide to fish a tournament your allowed to travel up to 2 hours from the host location to fish.

I fished a regional tournament in Silverpoint, TN and it was a lot of fun. I met interesting people and picked up some excellent info on river smallies, lures etc. Check it out!

Attached Image(s)

"The images of himself and his line kept disappearing into the rising vapors of the river, which continually circles to the tops of the cliffs where, after becoming a wreath in the wind, they became rays of the sun."

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to: