Soon to be Momma...

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
DanesDad
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3087
  • Reward points: 0
RE: Soon to be Momma... 2010/05/14 15:34:51 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: thedrake

Any chance we can have one thread on here that doesn't get ruined by complaining about the pgc?

That failed before you even posted this.
wayne c
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3473
RE: Soon to be Momma... 2010/05/14 16:03:07 (permalink)
"Thanks for the good laugh."

Your welcome.

" Who's abraisive now?"

Why?? For sticking up for myself in an argument with a loudmouth? Were you expecting praise for being obnoxioius and calling people out?

"Everyone knew that last one was over the edge."

The last one wasnt "over the edge". It not as if i asked the joker to step out behind the woodshed or draw pistols at 10 paces. Didnt mean in any way to "scare" the guy. Didnt realize he was that sensitive. lmao. There was no intent of "threat" as the little whiner SK tries to portray. No secret hed like to see bannings based on nothing, just to get rid of the "vocal opposition". Thing is, if the admin. or moderation would think like he, all they need do is say the word...that Im out of line and none of these others are, and heck, if that kind of heavy bias were to exist.... I'll leave voluntarily. Thats not a board id want to be part of anyway.

As for my PM, People say things and insult whilst hiding behind their pc's and say things they wouldnt otherwise. We've all seen it on message boards. That was my point and it was a valid one. I told the offending poster my thoughts, and he decided to make it public. I have nothing to hide, or i wouldnt have said it in the first place. Im no moron, I figured he'd whine about it. Fact is, he has nothing legitimate to whine about. The statement was accurate.

post edited by wayne c - 2010/05/14 17:08:20
dpms
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3509
RE: Soon to be Momma... 2010/05/14 16:26:54 (permalink)
Nice pics Doc!!  I enjoyed them.  Just thought I would comment on the pics which was the intention of the thread.

My rifle is a black rifle
wayne c
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3473
RE: Soon to be Momma... 2010/05/14 16:27:50 (permalink)
I agree.

Have any more Doc?
Esox_Hunter
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2393
RE: Soon to be Momma... 2010/05/14 17:47:35 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: thedrake

Here are some quotes from the PM I just got from wayne c:

"You need to shut your pie hole and quit being an abrasive a-hole"

"Nobody said a word to you and you wouldn't talk to me like that in person I've seen your picture on here and can say that with confidence."

"Kiss my arse"

Thanks for the good laugh. Who's abraisive now?

Go get em toughguy...
deerfly
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1271
RE: Soon to be Momma... 2010/05/14 18:41:09 (permalink)
About your statistics.... your statistics don't mean much to many of us. You handpick stats with the intention of convincing us there's no deer left or not enough deer. Meanwhile, most of us are seeing deer, and filling our tags year after year. I live in an area where many complain about the herd being "decimated", yet year after year even the guys who complain can still manage to fill their tags, then go on to complain that they didn't see enough. I bet you're one of those guys

I do not hand pick the stats and I am not trying to convince anyone there are not enough deer, because that is a meaningless criteria. there will never be enough deer for every hunter to be successful every year,so the real question is whether the PGC is managing the herd based on the MSY CC of the habitat or are they managing the herd based on the goals of DCNR, the timber industry and the Audubon. If you base you evaluation of the current DMP on your ability to fill your tags ,you have a very myoptic view of deer management.
The AR/HR arguement has gone on here for years. In all that time nobody's mind has been changed by anyone elses rants or statistics or whining. Your rants and whining are not going to change anyone's mind either. Everyone's going to interperet the deer situation based on what they see where they hunt, not by handpicked numbers for areas they've never been to.

You are flat out wrong. I have had numerous guys that previously supported the DMP change their mind based on the facts I presented. Anyone that bases their opinion of the statewide DMP based solely on their personal observations is only concerned about their own success and doesn't give a rip about their fellow hunters.

So, to finish my rant, let me say again that the deer debate does not belong on every thread. I suggest you start a thread designated for whining about too few deer, where you and wayne c can have a good cry together.

Do you feel the same way about Doc posting fishing pictures on the big game forum? Remember ,if you wouldn't have launched your personal attack and would have just ignored my post, no one would have responded to Docs pic, just like no one but me responded to his post about acorns.
eyesandgillz
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 4012
RE: Soon to be Momma... 2010/05/17 13:47:41 (permalink)
Man, this stuff is mild compared to the OT forum.  Talk about a circus.....Gets heated at times here but the "insults" are tame compared to what goes on there.  And by god, don't dare post a pic of a trout laying on the ground...

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to: