LockedWOW! Congratulations Pa Game Commission

Page: << < ..11121314 Showing page 14 of 14
Author
wayne c
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3473
  • Reward points: 0
RE: WOW! Congratulations Pa Game Commission 2010/05/12 15:55:53 (permalink)
"Do you seriously just type .. to ahh.. type ? LAUGH !"

Its no problem. Im a fast typer. I believe in giving a thourough explanation as opposed to butt covering one liner humor attempts.
S-10
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 5185
RE: WOW! Congratulations Pa Game Commission 2010/05/12 16:03:14 (permalink)
Try reading Pa's response to this survey. Support AR, Do not support HR according to our PGC.
Wi - Wisconsin DNR State Surveys Do hunters support herd reduction where it is necessary? ... Here are some responses to your questions from our experience in PA.

deerherd.editme.com/statesurvey
SilverKype
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3842
RE: WOW! Congratulations Pa Game Commission 2010/05/12 16:28:09 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: wayne c

"I got some news for ya wayne. About 10% of PA population are hunters"

More like a little less....

" and 10% are anti-hunters."

More like, alot less.

" That 80% in the middle will be the ones who decide the future of hunting in the long run."

Silverkype verse 3 chapter 9; And the soccer moms shall spew fire and brimstone called down from the heavens. And hunters shall wail for mercy as they gnash their teeth and beg forgivenes... lmao.[8D] C'mon Kype. Lets deal in reality here. The only thing we have to fear is the pgc itself.

"Certainly your progative to be viewed as a blood-thirty, care about more deer & myself only deer hunter, but you're contributing to the demise. YOU are part of the problem."

And you are a part of the problem as i see it. And as i see it, the only one that currently exists. You come off as being of the same mindset ast the environmentalist extremists on a power grab, over-riding hunters as PGC's #1 partnership in conservation & game management issues. That can easily be seen with a quick browsing through the pgc website. Not that anyone should need to given what has transpired over the last decade.

Notice I said "about" 10%. I went back and covered my****because I know your an anal tard. You'll spin and use whatever you can; yet it makes you look like a dumas. But anyway... more typing with no meaning for wayne. LAUGH !

The issue here is that you think anyone that doesn't agree with you is wrong. Anyone that agrees with the pgc even a little bit, is wrong. That's part of the problem. Without hunters compromising, they are part of the problem. I've already told you I think hr has gone too far. But that's always dismissed, to boost your point. And its an inaccurate one btw..

I'm not an environmentist .. I am a hunter that sees beyond my immediate needs and desires. I see the big picture beyond sitting on that same stump and shooting a deer.. and if I don't, I don't blame it on others. There are always mutiple angles to view something and deer management is no different.

My reports and advice are for everyone to enjoy, not just the paying customers.
SilverKype
Pro Angler
RE: WOW! Congratulations Pa Game Commission 2010/05/12 16:30:28 (permalink)

"You were talkin' about polls. So I brought a current one up."

Yes. Polls discussing the acceptance of our fine hr. You posted about something else. Maybe next you can tell us about a poll in regards to which pizza is americas favorite and use it as evidence against my deer management claims. lol.

The current changes are about hr. If the polls you view turned out the way you said they did, this poll should reflect that.

Spin away ! LOL
post edited by SilverKype - 2010/05/12 16:31:06

wayne c
Pro Angler
RE: WOW! Congratulations Pa Game Commission 2010/05/12 16:37:34 (permalink)
"Notice I said "about" 10%. I went back and covered my****because I know your an anal tard. You'll spin and use whatever you can; yet it makes you look like a dumas. But anyway... more typing with no meaning for wayne. LAUGH ! "

Nice laugh. But it didnt cover up your emotional melt-down.

"The issue here is that you think anyone that doesn't agree with you is wrong."

No. I dont think that at all. When someone is wrong they are wrong.

" Anyone that agrees with the pgc even a little bit, is wrong."

Not so. Because most people do to some extent "a little bit". Even me.

"That's part of the problem. Without hunters compromising,"

Compromising? lol. Theres only been one party in all this doing all the "compromising". When thats the case it reverts from compromise, to being bent over. lol
wayne c
Pro Angler
RE: WOW! Congratulations Pa Game Commission 2010/05/12 16:40:10 (permalink)
"The current changes are about hr."

Oh brother. Give me a break.

"If the polls you view turned out the way you said they did, this poll should reflect that."

Yeah. That makes alot of sense, when i myself voted exactly the opposite on the 2 different topics. lmao. Whats your angle?? Why the deciet? You have an agenda or just dont like being wrong? You are also doing nothing more than insulting our intelligence and losing credibility by even acting as if you havent seen any of these polls, and insinuate Im being anything less than truthful.

Btw, heres but one of the results of rep. surveys. Looked quickly and many of the others no longer have them listed on their sites.
---- STATE REP. OBERLANDER SURVEY

post edited by wayne c - 2010/05/12 17:41:35
Pork
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1419
RE: WOW! Congratulations Pa Game Commission 2010/05/12 16:49:43 (permalink)
...2 solid pages since lunch.....impressive guys.

Best forum argument all day!

Carry on.

"If you ever get hit with a bucket of fish, be sure to close your eyes." ><)))*>
SilverKype
Pro Angler
RE: WOW! Congratulations Pa Game Commission 2010/05/13 07:53:04 (permalink)

"Notice I said "about" 10%. I went back and covered my****because I know your an anal tard. You'll spin and use whatever you can; yet it makes you look like a dumas. But anyway... more typing with no meaning for wayne. LAUGH ! "

Nice laugh. But it didnt cover up your emotional melt-down.

It did point out that you actually don't read what I write & that yer mind is already made up.

Speakin' of melt-down, how's unified sportsman doing these days ?

wayne c
Pro Angler
RE: WOW! Congratulations Pa Game Commission 2010/05/13 11:01:03 (permalink)
I read what you write. I just give it its do, and take it with a grain of salt.

USP? Dont know. Email Slinky and ask 'em. Hows Audubon and the boys? You know...Pgcs right hand men...

Denying the "meltdown"? I dont see how anyone could read that post and not come to the same conclusion i did after the nonsensical barrage of unprovoked name calling & insults.

As for calling others, the "dumbas" that you spoke of. lmao. Perhaps you should take a long look in the mirror before casting stones, because that'n really sounds like an argument for deer management straight out of Harvard. lmao.

Now if youd like to learn about deer management, id be happy to help. If you want to continue hurling insults you can play by yourself.
post edited by wayne c - 2010/05/13 11:06:39
SilverKype
Pro Angler
RE: WOW! Congratulations Pa Game Commission 2010/05/13 12:02:40 (permalink)
Your views are so one sided and you can't get out of yer hole... I've got no choice but to pick on you. You can't reason with others that disagree with your "opinions." I guess I could not respond, or not read your garbage. But it's laughable. You TOO, have the opportunity to not read mine. Instead, the "your insulting me" baby crap is your angle and ut ain't getting you anywhere. Drill at facts, not opinions, and maybe I'll listen. Until then.. enjoy !

"Now if youd like to learn about deer management, id be happy to help."

LOL !!

SilverKype
Pro Angler
RE: WOW! Congratulations Pa Game Commission 2010/05/13 12:04:39 (permalink)

"Are you that narrow-minded that you don't recognize ... others may have different thoughts on what good deer hunting may be ? "

When judged on any and all criteria possible to make that judgement, the statement was a falsehood period. He didnt say in his little isolated area, where that may or may not have been the case due to his area being spared the effects that most others have realized... he spoke of the state overall. And thats simply not true. The majority dont think the last couple years have been better, the stats dont show it in any way as "better" therefore it isnt better. All time high levels of hunter dissent. several decades low reported buck harvests, decades low overall harvests...and bigger buck were harvested at a much better rate prior to all the rediculous reductions.

When there is that much evidence to the contrary, its not longer a matter of being "opinion".

Opinion.

SilverKype
Pro Angler
RE: WOW! Congratulations Pa Game Commission 2010/05/13 12:05:16 (permalink)

"Is that true, or does the minority speak the loudest ?"

Oh its true.

Opinion.

SilverKype
Pro Angler
RE: WOW! Congratulations Pa Game Commission 2010/05/13 12:06:05 (permalink)

Your denial is about like pointing at a red car and telling everyone its not red, and asking me to prove that its not. lol.

Quit insulting me !!!

wayne c
Pro Angler
RE: WOW! Congratulations Pa Game Commission 2010/05/13 12:06:30 (permalink)
N-o-p-e.

When every measurable is contradictory to that opinion,and not one supports it, its not an opinion. Its a falsehood.
SilverKype
Pro Angler
RE: WOW! Congratulations Pa Game Commission 2010/05/13 12:06:45 (permalink)

"Were far less than half "successful" before ar/hr ? "

"When managing deer, the pgc should not consider the 90% of the pa population that does NOT hunt ?"

Of course not. But about 90% of that 90% couldnt care less and dont even bother to voice an opinion. So Pgc & environmentalist groups like to lump them all into the "kill the deer" clan.

"If they did, what does that say about them and hunters ? Does public perception of what hunters are viewed as, matter ? "

Maybe the nonvocal, noncaring general public would be more interested and vocal if we werent doing our job and allowed 2 bazillion deer or killed them off all together.... Anything short of those extremes, no, i dont see the soccer moms, the nonhunting city dwellers or in general, the majority of the public as giving a crap....and no, they dont default to-- I support pgc, kill the deer!

Opinion.

SilverKype
Pro Angler
RE: WOW! Congratulations Pa Game Commission 2010/05/13 12:08:03 (permalink)

The only thing we have to fear is the pgc itself.

Opinion.

SilverKype
Pro Angler
RE: WOW! Congratulations Pa Game Commission 2010/05/13 12:08:51 (permalink)

You come off as being of the same mindset ast the environmentalist extremists on a power grab, over-riding hunters as PGC's #1 partnership in conservation & game management issues.

Opinion.

wayne c
Pro Angler
RE: WOW! Congratulations Pa Game Commission 2010/05/13 12:09:24 (permalink)
"Opinion."

Consult last post. Different post. Same answer applies.

"Quit insulting me !!!"

Another emotional breakdown? Or just tired of me pointing our YOUR nonsensical insults?
SilverKype
Pro Angler
RE: WOW! Congratulations Pa Game Commission 2010/05/13 12:09:48 (permalink)

Compromising? lol. Theres only been one party in all this doing all the "compromising". When thats the case it reverts from compromise, to being bent over. lol

Narrow-minded opinion.

SilverKype
Pro Angler
RE: WOW! Congratulations Pa Game Commission 2010/05/13 12:10:11 (permalink)

"Opinion."

Consult last post. Different post. Same answer applies.

"Quit insulting me !!!"

Another emotional breakdown? Or just tired of me pointing our YOUR nonsensical insults?

I'm laughing at you.

SilverKype
Pro Angler
RE: WOW! Congratulations Pa Game Commission 2010/05/13 12:11:01 (permalink)
All above was only from two pages of your posts.

wayne c
Pro Angler
RE: WOW! Congratulations Pa Game Commission 2010/05/13 12:17:02 (permalink)
"Your views are so one sided and you can't get out of yer hole... I've got no choice but to pick on you."

Gee, and you're faring so well. lmao.

"You can't reason with others that disagree with your "opinions." I guess I could not respond, or not read your garbage. But it's laughable. You TOO, have the opportunity to not read mine. Instead, the "your insulting me" baby crap is your angle and ut ain't getting you anywhere.":

Baby crap? Wouldnt this latest emotional meltdown also qualify or do you need a diaper change? lmao. I dont think you should debate these issues. Its clear you are far too emotional and with your knowledge level being what it is, you are simply going to frustrate yourself (as if thats not becoming painfully clear).because you insist on challenging everything & being vocal with nothing to back yourself. You started the insults, whine when its pointed out, then throw a fit to top it off.... And here, I thought this was a deer management conversation? Silly me.
wayne c
Pro Angler
RE: WOW! Congratulations Pa Game Commission 2010/05/13 12:18:14 (permalink)
I'm laughing at you.

Umm. Ok. Whatever you say. lol.

"All above was only from two pages of your posts."

Yep. And everything stated spot on. Maybe the truth doesnt matter at the ol' woodpile?
post edited by wayne c - 2010/05/13 12:20:58
SilverKype
Pro Angler
RE: WOW! Congratulations Pa Game Commission 2010/05/13 12:22:23 (permalink)
It can't be a deer mgmt conversion when you can't debate and talking reasonably with folks. You are attempting to override anything anyone says that you don't agree with and call it "wrong." They are not always "wrong" -- it's their opininon and it offers the same value your opinions do. Each of us have our experiences to share and how we feel about them. And you don't like it when you don't agree.

I don't see anyone yappin' on huntingpa like you ? Perhaps the PGC mofia has crushed you there. Heck, I can't even stand the pro-PGC attitude in some places. Probably makes you sweat like pig !

SilverKype
Pro Angler
RE: WOW! Congratulations Pa Game Commission 2010/05/13 12:24:05 (permalink)

I'm laughing at you.

Umm. Ok. Whatever you say. lol.

"All above was only from two pages of your posts."

Yep. And everything stated spot on. Maybe the truth doesnt matter at the ol' woodpile?

More opinions. Bandwidth is getting full.

wayne c
Pro Angler
RE: WOW! Congratulations Pa Game Commission 2010/05/13 13:25:10 (permalink)
"It can't be a deer mgmt conversion when you can't debate and talking reasonably with folks. You are attempting to override anything anyone says that you don't agree with and call it "wrong." They are not always "wrong""

Not at all whats happening here. Im not disagreeing with everything everyone says. I disagreed and proved a few things beyond all shadow of a doubt, and that it. The rest of the postings are my replies to your emotional tirade of rants.
post edited by wayne c - 2010/05/13 13:26:13
Page: << < ..11121314 Showing page 14 of 14
Jump to: