Helpful ReplyEarly season results??

Page: << < ..6789 Showing page 9 of 9
Author
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 11939
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Early season results?? 2015/12/08 10:52:31 (permalink)
I can't believe I awoke from a power nap and realized........... it ain't yesterday, no more!  My how time, does fly when you're having fun.

You know how it is; when ya open one eye at a time, ever so slowly, testing for any sign of pain.   Then the twitch of a toe followed by the lifting of a finger; well I didn't make it past, the toe twitching.  

Will try and stumble to my highchair latter this afternoon where I'll watch for deer and finalize my plans for a permanent structure in the trees..... including a elevator.  I found a  old hay elevator I plan on using to dump my azz through the window and, in the event my propane heater catches the structure on fire, I'll have a emergency slide like those on an airplane.  Hows that for ingenuity?

I'm certainly glad Sunday hunting isn't permitted so this Sat. ends gun hunting the elusive PA. White-Tailed Deer.  I need a vacation before the start of second season archery.

Wags from me and mine; to you and yours, a very merry merry and a happy happy.

But don't be a stranger.

PS. From one who has entered the throat of the dragon; you are an asset to your community, thank-you!

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

Page: << < ..6789 Showing page 9 of 9
Jump to: