Helpful ReplyLets put these fools on blast

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2852
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Lets put these fools on blast 2015/10/30 18:39:36 (permalink)
fisherofmen376
Gymi I have Internet muscles and I ain't afraid to use em!
It's called exaggeration to make a point.But thanks for being the voice of reason, I'll back away from the ledge and the fire.

And btw it does really fire me up when I see blatant disrespect towards a living thing-just a complete waste of a resource. If I'm gonna kill something then I'm gonna use it. Life is precious whether it's a fish, animal or a person. I was taught and I teach my kids to value life and to only exercise dominion over creation through killing when it has a useful purpose. Dumping a pile of fish on the ground is senseless and really annoys me. It speaks to a deeper disregard for life and someones property that I am absolutely opposed to.

well said, alex.  i often wondered why so many of the indigenous people, who have so much respect for nature, have such a sad and knowing look in their eyes.  blatant disregard for all that is good may one day spell our doom.  we may be the most intelligent animal and at the top of the food chain, but at times, we absolutely suck.
solitario lupo
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 298
Re: Lets put these fools on blast 2015/10/31 13:00:37 (permalink)
H3Fisher
While scouting some spots stopped at crooked creek near the nursery water section. And low and behold 5 guys where in there fishing and one was hooked up with a steelie. The others stopped and walked away as I told them they shouldn't be in there let alone fishing. But the guy in the pic with the cigar didnt bat an eye. He is from Massachusetts. Trout Run helped out and called the fish commission and took the plate numbers. 2 older guys in a silver Toyota Tacoma with a truck cap and graphic on the side from pa as well.

Update - Silver Toyota's license plate - 7dv-2621

Seems like ur guys got a fine. several fishing in nursery water violations on crooked creek, it was written in the reports on fish comm.. website. 
H3Fisher
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 340
Re: Lets put these fools on blast 2015/11/01 00:14:11 (permalink)
solitario lupo
H3FisherWhile scouting some spots stopped at crooked creek near the nursery water section. And low and behold 5 guys where in there fishing and one was hooked up with a steelie. The others stopped and walked away as I told them they shouldn't be in there let alone fishing. But the guy in the pic with the cigar didnt bat an eye. He is from Massachusetts. Trout Run helped out and called the fish commission and took the plate numbers. 2 older guys in a silver Toyota Tacoma with a truck cap and graphic on the side from pa as well. Update - Silver Toyota's license plate - 7dv-2621  

Seems like ur guys got a fine. several fishing in nursery water violations on crooked creek, it was written in the reports on fish comm.. website. 

Awesome!
Sujie
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 113
Re: Lets put these fools on blast 2015/11/01 07:11:08 (permalink)
Seeing this sickens me. I can't help but to wish bad things on people that do this sort of thing.
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to: