New online fly fishing magazine

Author
formerguide
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 198
  • Reward points: 0
2007/10/18 16:22:12 (permalink)

New online fly fishing magazine

Don't know if any of you guys read this or not, but thisisfly.com is a new, online fly fishing publication that's now on it's fourth issue. Pretty cool read; I have an article is this month's edition about the Denver Tackle Dealer Show.

Also, if anyone is interested in going to Brazil for peacock bass, I have just 2 spots left for my Feb 8-16 hosted trip to Agua Boa Amazon Lodge (formerly Royal Amazon Lodge- same lodge and personnel, just a new owner and name...) Cost of the trip is $4600, not including air to Manaus, tips, visas, and personal expenses. PM if you have any interest!

DK

3 Replies Related Threads

vinestbrew
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 418
    RE: New online fly fishing magazine 2007/10/18 16:36:14 (permalink)
    what does it include??
    saltflyfisher
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 565
    RE: New online fly fishing magazine 2007/10/18 16:54:23 (permalink)
    Heres a question for you, I went to the site and once you click one the lower page numbers the page comes up. But, why does the outer edge of the pages get cut off to a point where reading it is impossible. Is there something I'm missing?
    ORIGINAL: formerguide

Don't know if any of you guys read this or not, but thisisfly.com is a new, online fly fishing publication that's now on it's fourth issue. Pretty cool read; I have an article is this month's edition about the Denver Tackle Dealer Show.

Also, if anyone is interested in going to Brazil for peacock bass, I have just 2 spots left for my Feb 8-16 hosted trip to Agua Boa Amazon Lodge (formerly Royal Amazon Lodge- same lodge and personnel, just a new owner and name...) Cost of the trip is $4600, not including air to Manaus, tips, visas, and personal expenses. PM if you have any interest!

DK
    formerguide
    Avid Angler
    • Total Posts : 198
    RE: New online fly fishing magazine 2007/10/19 09:48:06 (permalink)
    ORIGINAL: vinestbrew

what does it include??

Package price includes all travel from Manaus, all lodging, dining, including alcohol, and 6 full days of guided fishing. Basically, a standard land package- I can get you further info if you are interested. Try the following links for more info:

http://www.frontierstravel.com/SportingDestinationFreshwater.cfm?DestinationID=25

http://www.7daysoutdoors.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=85

DK

Jump to: