Well, Well, Well

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
hiclassHilbilly
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1052
  • Reward points: 0
RE: Well, Well, Well 2010/04/28 08:46:17 (permalink)
haha. I preffer the weld-slag hammer.

The nice thing about hunting bucks like the one in the photo is that once you knock'em, you just lift their hind legs up and hang'em on the fence to clean him up.

"A Homewood man led police on an hourlong car chase that ended with a crash injuring three officers.

"The car was driving itself," Wright said. "The car has a GPS. It's a Lincoln Navigator. They drive themselves. I wasn't running nowhere."
redneck steel
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 300
RE: Well, Well, Well 2010/04/28 08:59:28 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: DanesDad

ORIGINAL: SilverKype

ORIGINAL: hiclassHilbilly

kype,

didnt you know that hunting isn't the persuit of game, it is an outdoor market where you go and pick out the animal you want to eat. In and out by 10am...

That's pretty much what PA experienced in the 90's. THAT'S where the damage was done..that learned mindset. The majority view it that HR was the damage because of personal desires..desires of ease, of instant gratification.. "spoilage" of efforts. I want it and I want it now ! And I want it easy ! Overpopulation was the real damage. Hunters, for some reason can't see that. Are they REALLY THAT selfish ? Is it because the human being is lazy by nature and that overpopulation of deer allowed it to be ?

EXACTLY!!! The mindset is the problem!

Couldnt agree more DanesDad.
Ironhed
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1892
RE: Well, Well, Well 2010/04/28 20:14:59 (permalink)
Me too.

Ironhed
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to: